Predator: Dark Ages.

Started by Tally101, May 16, 2014, 01:50:01 AM

Author
Predator: Dark Ages. (Read 54,715 times)

Tallynator

Tallynator

Haha yes the armour and costume was just temporary for the teaser. Dirty and weathered all the way in the actual short. And yes def more smoke. I'm aiming to try mimic the look of the first predator film instead of the more recent,  cleaner films in the franchise. Which can also make the predator look a little like a man in a rubber costume lol. Ironclad and braveheart also good ref for our look

rexemmen

rexemmen

Very Very cool dude... All hopes for you and the project. Cool that you are looking for the Braveheart look. Might I add perhaps Excalibur & In The Name Of The Rose. Love the ambiance in that movie! nice and gritty!! ;D  ;D

Perhaps a redundant question, but did you post on the hunters lair?

Tallynator

Tallynator

Yes Excalibur too. Well not so much the armour (though i do love it) but the style is great. Hopefully we'll get to make it happen.

rexemmen

rexemmen

Perhaps a redundant question, but did you post on the hunters lair?

Tallynator

Tallynator

Hey guys we will finally be launching our kickstarter campaign this sunday. 8pm! I will get onto hunters liar too. Thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2014/06/29/predator-dark-ages-kickstarter-live/

The Kickstarter campaign for this project is live. I've already pledged and I hope the rest of you will be joining me. They've also announced that Adrian Bouchet from Alien vs. Predator is part of the cast.

Tallynator

Tallynator

Thanks Corporal for your constant support and donation.   Appreciated sir

Xyz

Xyz

Backed! :)

Tallynator

Tallynator

Hero!

SM

SM

I'd be wary of a Fox C&D.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comeon guys and girls. 11 days to go and not reached the minimum goal yet. Really disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm for this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

3 days left and they're £500 off their minimum! We can do this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfm0ky3aFzg

The trailer is up! Looks fantastic.  ;D

Jango1201

Jango1201

This is not what I was expecting and I say this in the best way possible. quality wise this film looks amazing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be honest, I'd been expecting quality from them since the start. They've been posting up various pictures and stuff over on their Facebook page and it looks great. We should be having the guys on for a podcast at some point prior to release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed