New Update in the Works

Started by Quarax, May 03, 2014, 03:25:02 PM

Author
New Update in the Works (Read 12,304 times)

Quarax

Quarax

A new update is coming to AVP: Evolution and it seems a Predalien will be a playable Alien character. More details coming soon.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AVPEvolution

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

It's Chet! I'm glad they're delivering more content for this game, I had a lot of fun with it. One of the better mobile games out there.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Still no playable marine :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 04, 2014, 02:24:52 AM
It's Chet! I'm glad they're delivering more content for this game, I had a lot of fun with it. One of the better mobile games out there.

Was Chet not in the original?

I still need to finish this game.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 04, 2014, 04:13:09 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on May 04, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

Was Chet not in the original?

I still need to finish this game.

Nope, there was a "Berserker Alien" in the first DLC but no Chet until now.

Engineer

Engineer

The update is here! It costs $2. You get the predalien as a playable character and a new "customized hunt" mission. I'm under the impression the customized hunt mission lets you choose which enemies you will encounter; even the power loader is available to select as an enemy. I haven't purchased this yet; but I wanted to ask if anyone else has and is it worth it?

aliens13

aliens13

Trailer "Introducing the Predalien"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHx-FQRSNQ

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dislike the roar and the skin tones but really cool to see a customizable skirmish mode. I'll get this front paged shortly and can't wait to update.

I really need to get the actual game finished too.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Same here. I got too frustrated with having to manually change the camera angle, all the time. It was in bad need of an auto-follow thing.

Hudson

Hudson

I have an iPhone 4s. Is this game playable on that phone, OR real question, is it worth playing?

Vrastal

Vrastal

IT should be playable i play on s4, could probably play on the iph4.

the update isnt a whole lot of new content but its something to do.

on a side note, anyone know how to unlock aliend side mission 7? or whichever the last one is

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just finished the main story. Still think this is a good game.

magical_boy

magical_boy

Ooo sweet update

Looking forward to it

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Chet? Sweeeet. If they make the City Hunter or Newborn next I'll go bananas.  :)

TheRaven

TheRaven

Looks sweet, might purchase this c:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed