Creating the cast of Alien: Isolation Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2014, 06:02:15 PM

Author
Creating the cast of Alien: Isolation Trailer Released (Read 22,573 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Looking forward to it. I mostly care about how this game's story will play, so this is right up my alley.

elmen

elmen

Oh yeah!!!! More more Info!  :)
Looking forward to it. The story will be the most important thing in this game.

newbeing

newbeing

Will be good to see how well animated the human characters are, if they show any in game.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: newbeing on May 03, 2014, 08:43:28 PM
Will be good to see how well animated the human characters are, if they show any in game.

If the campaign is really 10-12 hours, I would hope for some plot development and human foes.

NickisSmart

Killer androids?

Seegson

Good stuff, buy way too short

PRI. HUDSON

LOVING the look of Amanda Ripley. I am pulling hard for this game to succeed. ACM paved the way for this game to be welcomed with open arms, it's up to CA to get it right.

Snark

This keeps getting better and better!

Quote from: Seegson on May 08, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

I completely agree.

elmen

Quote from: Snark on May 08, 2014, 06:55:33 PM
This keeps getting better and better!

Quote from: Seegson on May 08, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

I completely agree.

Good stuff!! ....looks awesome.

ClockworkHorror

This looks awesome!

Xenomorphine

Seems as if the speculation about deliberately crafting the CGI character to look like this or that person has now been disproven. It's just the voice actress' likeness captured/rendered in digital form.

Was interested to know more about the characters, but this video didn't really tell us anything about them, strangely enough.

9th_Stew

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 08, 2014, 08:30:39 PM
Seems as if the speculation about deliberately crafting the CGI character to look like this or that person has now been disproven. It's just the voice actress' likeness captured/rendered in digital form.

Was interested to know more about the characters, but this video didn't really tell us anything about them, strangely enough.

your right it told us nothing.

Ultramorph

That was a nice little taste. I dig that they used real actors; hopefully that means the characters move like real people, rather than the marionette-like trash we still see in so many AAA games today.

As far as not telling us much, I agree and disagree. We learned a bit more about Ripley's motivations, which was nice. I'm definitely getting a Prometheus vibe with the whole "still searching for answers" angle, even though it's certainly not on such an existential scale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed