Looking for the queen alien from alien resurrection, does anyone have it?

Started by judge death, Apr 30, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

Author
Looking for the queen alien from alien resurrection, does anyone have it? (Read 2,662 times)

judge death

I´m on the hunt for this one, the rare alien queen statue released in 1997:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XY9vQwR2eLM/UJrduWkbEmI/AAAAAAAAicU/uxMUlbDSYL0/s1600/newborn_queen.jpg

So does anyone here have it and want to sell? :)

SM

Why?

I mean, I dig Resurrection, but that statue just looks awful.

judge death

Mainly due to it is rare and a collectors item, and the fact someone made a sculpt of that scene is in itself something which makes me wanna have it and see the reaction of people seeing it and yes the movie was horrible. But I find the idea behind it fascinating.

SM

Is it a one off fan made thing or was it mass produced?

Xenomrph

The head of the Queen looks like it's kit-bashed from the old Kenner "Queen Hive Playset".

judge death

Quote from: SM on May 01, 2014, 02:22:05 AM
Is it a one off fan made thing or was it mass produced?
Mass produced :)

Edit: Found one on ebay but a very high price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/351058169906?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

SM

$150??  Bugger that.

judge death

Told you it was expensive xD Seems none have it here either for a reasonable price.

judge death

Zenstoren

Damn, that's hideous. Good luck nonetheless.

TITANOSAUR

as bad as it looks to some, I can see the interest in it, it's hand crafted and rare, plus it's memorabilia and that will always draw collectors, as for the statue, if in good condition it can still be one of those shelf display statues that will always catch an eye or turn a head. or make your visitor do a double take.

judge death

Amen to what you say there. :) Still no one seem to have it xD

Uncanny Antman

I have one, but not looking to sell it right now.  What country do you live in, just out of curiosity?

judge death

It´s Sweden :)
BTW: Since you have it: How is the proportions on it? Is all details in correct size from what you see in the movie?

Uncanny Antman

I'll be honest, it's been in storage for over ten years...I don't remember much about it accurately.  I do recall it looking cooler than it does in that photo that was posted, but that could be my terrible memory. 

I also have the others in the series, I think the Alien3 was the best one. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed