Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders

Started by LastSurvivor92, Apr 12, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Author
Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders (Read 76,507 times)

future_Tarzan³

I just got word that my dad will be released from prison next year.
I've never met him and i don't know if i'm interested. Of course i'm conflicted :/

broughtpain

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 27, 2016, 12:10:42 AM
I've never met him and i don't know if i'm interested. Of course i'm conflicted :/

About that first step or the destination?

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 27, 2016, 12:16:18 AM

if i care

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Just realized I mod here and that I am finally able to correct the Goddamn title of this thread.

Feels good man.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 27, 2016, 05:04:55 AM
Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 27, 2016, 12:16:18 AM

if i care
How old were you when he went to prison?

future_Tarzan³

I was young but he was never around anyway, honesty it's all good i'm my own person and don't really think about stuff that bums me out.

Novak 1334

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 28, 2016, 07:59:59 AM
I was young but he was never around anyway, honesty it's all good i'm my own person and don't really think about stuff that bums me out.

Good for you.  Growing up without a dad, I assume, must have been tough, but you've obviously grown without him regardless.  My old man was a violent, abusive alcoholic, I'm not comparing us both, just saying, sometimes it's a dead end street.  Drop me a message, if you ever want to talk about stuff

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 28, 2016, 07:59:59 AM

Thought and emotion are separate.

I wish you well and hope you're okay no matter what choice you make in the matter.   ;)

If anybody is feeling down, Phuc Long and Bad Lip Reading on YouTube cheers me up.

Sabby

So... been a while. I've actually stopped taking my medication. It's only a trial run though, so I may end up back on it, depending how this goes, but it's been over a month and I feel mostly stable. This could be the beginning of the rest of my life.

That, and it can be really hard to lose weight on certain meds, so hoping even harder that I'm ready to go without them.

broughtpain

Quote from: Sabby on May 20, 2016, 09:24:08 AM
So... been a while. I've actually stopped taking my medication. It's only a trial run though, so I may end up back on it, depending how this goes, but it's been over a month and I feel mostly stable. This could be the beginning of the rest of my life.

That, and it can be really hard to lose weight on certain meds, so hoping even harder that I'm ready to go without them.

SSRIs?

Sabby

Quote from: broughtpain on May 22, 2016, 02:57:37 PM

SSRIs?

Que?

xeno_alpha_07

Been put on a new anti-psychotic.  I have to take them at night before bed as they make you drowsy and you feel like your drunk.  They also give me nightmares...bad ones that feel real.

broughtpain

Quote from: Sabby on May 23, 2016, 07:15:03 AM

SSRIs?

Que?

What kind of medication?

Sabby

Quote from: broughtpain on May 23, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

SSRIs?

Que?

What kind of medication?

Lexapro and Respiradone. I never did find out if they had weight gain issues, but I did gain a lot of weight while on them. I know they gave me skin irritation and migraines if I missed them. Coming down was a bitch, but no nasty lingering effects now.

broughtpain

Quote from: Sabby on May 23, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on May 23, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

SSRIs?

Que?

What kind of medication?

Lexapro and Respiradone. I never did find out if they had weight gain issues, but I did gain a lot of weight while on them. I know they gave me skin irritation and migraines if I missed them. Coming down was a bitch, but no nasty lingering effects now.

Well I hope you do okay. I couldn't take such because of the effects it had on my mind.

Hope you do okay too xeno.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed