The feeling of anger

Started by Gate, Apr 03, 2014, 04:59:01 AM

Author
The feeling of anger (Read 7,736 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 09, 2014, 02:21:10 AM
Dang, you're right. Dr. Krieger is a badass, whereas Aspie is just bad (literally).  #forgiveme
#MCisforgiven

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 08, 2014, 04:28:43 AM
I feel anger right now.  I should spam the whole forum with UK videos.
Good boy.  :)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think my UK and your UK are different Razz.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

FUX U AL
M RIT AD YR WROG

/jk

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 09, 2014, 02:11:17 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 09, 2014, 12:52:49 AM
Haha

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 09, 2014, 12:42:14 AM
Jack and Coke < Cortana's holographic embrace
Go cry yourself to sleep, with your imposter holographic girlfriend, Dr. Krieger!
Don't you ever...ever...insult Dr. Krieger again.
>:(

Dang, you're right. Dr. Krieger is a badass, whereas Aspie is just bad (literally).  #forgiveme

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 12, 2014, 11:01:06 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 09, 2014, 02:11:17 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 09, 2014, 12:52:49 AM
Haha

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 09, 2014, 12:42:14 AM
Jack and Coke < Cortana's holographic embrace
Go cry yourself to sleep, with your imposter holographic girlfriend, Dr. Krieger!
Don't you ever...ever...insult Dr. Krieger again.
>:(

http://replygif.net/thumbnail/479.gif
;D

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Generally, anger seldom overtakes myself and it often leads to miscommunication. Anger often becomes labeled as an unfavorable emotional manifestation, despite many useful attributes. This is not to say that one should embrace the notion of becoming angry, but rather rejoice over the ability to feel such an intense emotion, for it is always followed by an antithesis which can take the shape of joy or simple satiation.

For myself, as I speak for nobody, the question of how to cope with anger suggests that it is an affliction rather than a byproduct of cognition and individual reasoning. One supposes to cope with anger can and is no different from unconsciously taking a breath of air; it simply happens via biological subroutines and if given enough time can be understood for the natural an generally innocuous phenomenon it is for most humans. :)

Nitishajack

Nitishajack

Do a bit of focused deep breathing and relaxation excercises, then find whatever activity seems at the time to best distract my mind and feelinhgs. Take a good run, vent briefly to a trusted friend, then get back to having a life.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I shop recklessly, then find a Starbucks with an ocean view.  Maybe reckless is not the right word, I have made use of the new greenhouse.  I shop unnecessarily, that' better. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed