The feeling of anger

Started by Gate, Apr 03, 2014, 04:59:01 AM

Author
The feeling of anger (Read 7,784 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It depends on the situation.

I usually listen to songs I am deeply attached to, which most of the times work and soothe me down. A good nap or a bath work wonders too.

Topazora

Topazora

hot tea and some ambient music I find on youtube... and I find something to do that isn't going on the forums or the internet on general.  Or look at cute pictures of puppies and kittens, that usually lightens things up for me.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Video Games, Drink, Women, and every now and then punch something.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I used to run.  If I was really pissed I'd start racking up the miles, like 7 or 8 of them.

I have a slow burning fuse though so nothing really pisses me off that much. 

Sabby

Sabby

A lot of people are saying games. What kind of games do you use, specifically?

For me, it's not even particularly violent games that I vent with, like Painkiller. Pretty much anything I can become immersed in will help me calm down, so a game with good flow to it. Warframe is my current escape from reality. The gameplay is fast and dynamic, so it takes up all my attention, but it's not frustrating, plus I always have something I'm working towards. So I get the instant gratification of mowing down enemies and the sense of achievement that comes with earning/making something.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

If I'm not playing wrestling games to calm down, it's usually various RPG games.  :)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Writing in a journal helps me a lot. Also, deep breathing, though I don't do this that often.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Fast paced exercise, video games, and if I'm really pissed off I'll drive down to the range and fire off a few rounds

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

bang bitches like the alpha I am

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 04, 2014, 04:33:00 AM
bang bitches like the alpha I am

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That will be his face when he first sees the pussy.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 04, 2014, 04:44:05 AM
That will be his face when he first sees the pussy.
When? Implying it'll happen

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was going to post something gross but it is too easily aspie trolled

Aspie

Aspie

gimme

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed