Predator DLC Teased for COD: Ghosts [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 28, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Author
Predator DLC Teased for COD: Ghosts [Updated] (Read 20,151 times)

Darkness

Developer Infinity Ward has teased its next DLC for Call of Duty Ghosts. Entitled Devastation, the teaser sees you wondering through some ancient ruins in a jungle with a crashed chopper. You hear the familiar Predator clicking in the background and all of a sudden, an invisible creature attacks you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0M2D7Ij324

In the last DLC for Call of Duty Ghosts, it featured Halloween killer Michael Myers as a playable character and a new eerie map with an abandoned cabin. The upcoming Devastation DLC will be available on April 3 for Xbox One and Xbox 360 and will reach PS3, PS4 and PC at a later date. Thanks to IGN for the news.

Update 31/03/14: A new trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts’ newest DLC now reveals the Predator character hinted in previous teasers. Thanks to Ridgetop for the news.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Oh well, that was unexpected. Anyone who plays it tell me how the DLC is.

Wey-Yu Xeno

No matter how good the DLC is, I'm not going to get another repetitive COD game.

predatorfandrc90

No just no.

Chris!(($$))!

So... What the f**k?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So are they just throwing 80's movie characters now in Call of Duty? We have two 80's horror characters and I guess we can throw the Killer Klowns from Outer Space now lol.

Badmothafcka312

Well... Since both Alien and Predator franchises have been f#cked over and over again how bad can it really be?

That said, it makes me sad to see that Predator has been shoehorned into this piece of s**t franchise.

ShadowPred

Lol, freaking CoD, gtfo.

Effectz

But Kotick says it's the best CoD ever.

PRJ_since1990

Well... not enough incentive to buy CoD but good try!

blood.

idgaf. I'm not a part of this anti cod hipster craze or whatever. I will get this dlc and I will enjoy it. I look forward to fighting as/against the predator in a shooter with decent game mechanics for a change.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 29, 2014, 10:36:57 PM
idgaf. I'm not a part of this anti cod hipster craze or whatever. I will get this dlc and I will enjoy it. I look forward to fighting as/against the predator in a shooter with decent game mechanics for a change.

Finally someone who can think independently from the herd.
Heck I don't even really like to play cod any more but to not want to play some content just because of the games name is just silly, fun is fun and why should a games name suppose to interfere with that?
I use to play cod (long time ago) and haven't since 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' but I'd be lying if i said this doesn't look intriguing...

I've always wanted a game where you're in a slasher movie scenario, has potential.

Cal427eb

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 29, 2014, 10:36:57 PM
"Anti cod hipster craze?"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

blood.

COD is the best series ever invented.

I have purchased stock in Sega so that they can continue to make the cod games. I like Conquest and rush game modes the best.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 30, 2014, 08:28:34 PM
COD is the best series ever invented.

I have purchased stock in Sega so that they can continue to make the cod games. I like Conquest and rush game modes the best.

Uhhhhh....

Sega doesn't make C.O.D and it's certainly not the best series invented.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed