Started by War Wager, Sep 04, 2007, 12:03:11 PM

Author
Alien Apocalypto (Read 3,524 times)

War Wager

War Wager

A L I E N     A P O C A L Y P T O
                                          Witness The Apocolypse

Characters

Terk: 34, Timid man who puts the saftey of others before himself, brother of Ruen

Fren: 44, Brave man who's only goal it to get off alive

Ruen: 19, The situation is taking it's toll on him, brother of Terk

Michella: 28, Protects her baby Amy by whatever means neccesary

Liza: 9, Brave little girl, sister to Terk and Ruen

(Most of the characters are killed off real quickly, but just so you know the basics about them  ;))
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Prolouge

The USS Emerda had long been Weyland Yutani's base of operation. The multi-million dollar ship housed the deadliest and most terrifiying creatures in the universe, acid blooded, veracious killers that slaughtered at will. For hundereds of years, The Company had tried to there hands on the beasts. They would be an invaluable asset to the military. If released on mass, they would slaughter the enemy. In this they had succeded. In 2568, they released the creatures on an attacking army of humiod beings that came from a distant world. The battle was over in only 3 hours. It was a massacre. The army was no match for the five thousend strong swarm of creatures that slaughtered them. Weyland Yantani had made a apocolyptic mistake. They had unleashed the creatures on Earth and had no way to control them.

It is now 2947 and the horrific creatures still ravage Earth. Nearly all human beings have been vanquished and only a few cities remain in the now deserted world. The USS Emerda still stands majestically in space. An experiment has being going on for years. A merding of groups of alien monsters has produced the ultimate killer. A new creature is about to be born, one which knows no compassion, no emotion, just instinct...

Chapter 1: Nightmare Unleashed

The USS Emerda. Two doctors are walking down it's long white corridors towards the Alien compounds.

Dr Ferris: "I don't see why we can't just let the thing lose just now. It slaughtered the human subjects."

Dr Teirta: "I know what you mean, but Mistress Yutani wants to see how it reacts to the xenomorphs. I mean it might not attack them at all..."

Dr Ferris: "It bloody well better! We've been working on that son of a bitch for years, so it better be worth it"

The two doctors laugh as they enter a huge room with a large glass sphere in the centre. The room is dark. The only light is from the sphere which contains seven Aliens. Many other doctors stand at the edges of the sphere, chatting exitedly amonst themselves. The Aliens in the sphere wander confused around the glass room, weakly screetching at each other as if to be communicating. As the doctors continue to talk a door swings open and a tall, intimidating woman enters the room. The doctors silence as the woman glides towards the sphere. A doctor approuches her.

Mistress Yutani: "Is it ready?"

Dr Dallas: "Yes Ma'am. The subjects are in place and the experiment is ready to be released."

The pair halt at the sphere. Speakers come alive as a countdown ensues. "Subject will be released in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... The doctors peer into the chamber as the Aliens hiss at the noise. 3, 2, 1. A compartment shoots open. All is silent. The Aliens screetch at the opened door as if something was there. Suddenly something dashes out of the compartment. It slices into an Alien, decapitating it. It jumps upon a wall and throws itself at another. Screams fill the room and blood sprays everywhere, splashing off the glass. The last Alien falls and is picked up by the head by a voracious set of jaws. It launched aside as the killer unleashes a deafening screech, which causes the doctors to cover their ears.

Mistress Yutani: "Excellent."

6 days later. The batch of Aliens have escaped and turned the ship into a ghost ship as only a few humans survive. Thousends of Aliens now dominate the ship slowly breeding and growing. The hybrid experiment, Weapon 04, has also escaped slaughtering both humans and Aliens. It has established it's own Hive, dragging as many humans and Aliens as it can back to be impergnated and then eaten. A group of workers have banned together, hoping for any chance of survival. The group includes a 9 year old girl and a small baby. The Mess Hall. The group hudle together and talk.

Ruen: "Why haven't we heard anything! We sent the transmission 5 f**king days ago!"

Fren: "They'll be here just settle down. You know the state Earths in..."

Ruen: "The reason I moved up to this heap of shit!"

Terk: "Keep it down the girls are trying to sleep!" 

(More whispered vioce) Ruen: I'm sorry, I just can't beleive we've not had any contact back"

A hissing is heard from the ceiling above. All heads shoot towards the sound.

Michella: "Theres something above us..."

Fren: "Gimmie a torch."

Terk hands him a small torch, and Fren slowly points it at the ceiling. There is nothing there. Suddenly another hiss is heards just in front of the group. A tall figure can be seen. Fren quickly shines the torch at the thing revealing a horrible slavering monster. It screetches and launches itself at Fren, ripping his face off with it's giant jaws. The group screams and the two sleeping girls are awoke. Michella grabs the confused baby.

Michella: "GET UP! GET UP!!!

Ruen: "It's that f**king thing again, RUN!!!"

The remaining survivors bolt towards the exit, as the beast can be heard grinding into Frens flesh. As the group continue to run, the beast unfolds huge skelital wings from it's back and zoomed towards them. It grabs Michella by the shoulders and she drops her baby.

Michella: "GET OFF ME, GET OFF!!"

The beast slams her against the cold floor and circles the room. Michella screams as she sees her baby lying on the floor, blood flowing from it soft head.

Michella: "AMY NOOOO!!!"

Her cries are succomened by tears as Terk grabs her by the arm.

Terk: "Come on theres nothing you can do, COME ON!"

Michella: "MY BABY! MY BABY AMY!"

She is suddenly thrust into the air like a boomerang as the beast stabs it's lethal tail into her body. Blood spews from her mouth as she slams against the ground dead. The beast fixes on the remaining three survivors as they sprint to the exit. The beast had had it's fun. It would drag it's dead victims back to it's Hive where unspeakable horror would ensue.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Alone

The group continue to run, not wanting to look back. They then stop in what looks like the Cafeteria.

(In tearful vioce) Liza: "Why is this happening to us?"

Terk: "It's ok honey we're getting through this..."

Liza: "Michella never made it. Neither did Fren, Amy, Gostado, Rick, Evana, they're all DEAD!"

Terk places his hands on Liza's shoulders.

Terk: "But we are getting outta here. I swear to you."

Liza breaks down to tears and hugs her brother. Ruen sits with his arms around his legs, staring into thin air.

Ruen: "No. That... thing come after... and get us... just like got them..."

Terk grabs Ruen by the shoulders.

Terk: "NO WE ARE GETTING OUTTA HERE!"

Ruen: "That things gonna f**cking kill us! WE'RE GONNA D..."

Terk punches Ruen in the face, sending him tumbling to the floor. Terk begins to cry and kneels down to his sobbing brother. The family huddle together only to spooted by a group of Aliens. They charge at the group maws open, drolling horrible slime.

Liza: "NOOO!"

Suddenly Weaon 04 shoots into view, grabbing the closest Alien by throat, snapping it like a twig. The other Aliens charge at the horror, screaming wildly.

Terk: "Come on!"

The group sprint in the opposite direction. As the pass a sheild of glass, an Alien breaks through grabbing Ruen . He screams as it's inner jaw is dug into his throat, spewing red all over it's riged head. Liza screams as her leg is grabbed by slimy claw. She is pulled into a vent.

Terk: "LIZA... LIZA!!! I WON'T LET YOU GO, I WON'T!"

His face is covered in tears as he looks behind him. Weapon 04 continues to slaughter the ever growing hoard of Aliens. He sprints blindly in a direction passing dead bodies, blooded and dismembered. Terk is suddenly knocked unconsuis.

Chapter 3: Alliance

Terk awakes on the floor. He is covered in a disgusting bright green slime, as the room he is in is covered in it. His eyes slowly open as he spots mounds of human and Alien bodies. He hears a faint ripping sound and turns to face it. What he sees is horrific. Weapon 04 had just swallowed a small human body which must have been baby Amy. The beast then leans down to face her dead mother Michella who is also covered in the slime. It opens its dripping maw, places it in front of Michella's mouth and deposits a small oval shaped object into her mouth. It then slowly pushes it down her throat with it's eligant inner jaw. Terk closes his eyes and prays for the thing to go away. As luck would have the beast flies out of it's Hive. Terk didn't know why, but he didn't care. Releasing himself from his green prison, he approches a small computer screen which dispalys the ships inhabitants. It reads: Human Inhabitants: 1 In-human inhabitants: 2. How could there only be two creatures left? Suddenly the screen flashes red and the ships speakers come alive with a sterril male vioce.

Father: "The ship will self-destruct in t-minus 10 minutes"

Terk: "What the f**k?" (Shouts at the screen) "Father who turned on the self-destruct? ANSWER ME!"

Father: "Countdown inesheated from Earth... Delta Base... 034... Spuadran 24"

Terk kneels down and holds his head in his hands.

(Weak vioce) Terk: "Theres nothing left for me..."

Suddenly out of the blue, a massive Queen appears in front of Terk. It stares at him un-moving as if waiting for him to start running.

Terk: "Come on then finish it! Kill me come on!"

The Queen slowly approuches Terk, moving it's head from side to side like a thinking bird. Her face stops one metre away from Terks, yet the two don't move. Terk breaths heavily with fear, waiting for his life to end. Strangely, the Queen begins to walk away and then turns to face him again.

(Whisper) Terk: "What?"

The Queen walks away and turns again. It's as if she wants him to follow. Terk zombies his way up to the monster, breathing even more heavilier. The Queen suddenly jerks her head at the computer.

Father: "The ship will self-destruct in t-minus 5 minutes"

As if knowing what if meant, the Queen grabs Terk with it's long arms and sprints down a narrow hallway. Terk freezes with fear as he jerked from side to side as the creature arwardly runs to who knows where. The Queen all of a sudden screams as a long sharp tail is slammed into her crown. The Weapon 04 rips at her with it's vicious claws, spewing acid blood all over Terks fearful face. He screams in aggony as it slowly melts into his face. He is dropped to the ground as the Weapon 04 shuvves its bat-like wings into the Queens neck. The Queen plumets to the ground too as if she were a ton of bricks. An alarm all of a sudden blares.

Father: "Detonation in 10, 9, 8..."

Terk lies on the floor inches from death. The acid continues to burn through his bones.

Father: "4, 3, 2, 1"

Terk: "This is for Liza"

End

Tarog

Tarog

Sounds like it would be a Great Story

Huol

Huol

What exactly does the alien plan on doing with those corpses?  :-\

War Wager

War Wager

Well thats it finshed. If you have any questions or comments feel free to a ask. I'm drawing a pic of Weapon 04, it should be done soon.  ;)

QuoteWhat exactly does the alien plan on doing with those corpses?  :-\

Impregnates and eats them.  :)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 09, 2007, 12:23:31 AM
Well thats it finshed. If you have any questions or comments feel free to a ask. I'm drawing a pic of Weapon 04, it should be done soon.  ;)

QuoteWhat exactly does the alien plan on doing with those corpses?  :-\

Impregnates and eats them.  :)
Ah right. For a moment there i thought hosts had to be alive. Silly me.  ::)

War Wager

War Wager

But thats the thing, it's confused. Being morphed from 5 different creatures, part of it's brain is telling it to breed while the other to feed. So it impregnates them and then imediently after, eats them.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed