Develop's An Audience with Alien: Isolation

Started by ikarop, Jan 23, 2014, 12:49:04 PM

Author
Develop's An Audience with Alien: Isolation (Read 18,708 times)

PRJ_since1990

I'm intrigued by the music section... any other specifics? Will we hear the original Alien Main Title, not the theatrical one? What about any of the other fantastic tracks like The Passage, Here Kitty, Sleepy Alien or The Cupboard? Can you tell I really enjoy the OST?

I can't imagine anything creepier than having to walk down a passage to all of a sudden stumble upon the Alien as it unfolds itself from its hiding spot as Sleepy Alien plays... *gets the chills*

Predatorium

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Feb 16, 2014, 04:48:08 AM
I'm intrigued by the music section... any other specifics? Will we hear the original Alien Main Title, not the theatrical one? What about any of the other fantastic tracks like The Passage, Here Kitty, Sleepy Alien or The Cupboard? Can you tell I really enjoy the OST?

I can't imagine anything creepier than having to walk down a passage to all of a sudden stumble upon the Alien as it unfolds itself from its hiding spot as Sleepy Alien plays... *gets the chills*

Totally! Just listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4XvvbgZ8M4

SM

I don't recall any Alien games using actual film cues.

Xhan

Probably because they didn't.

SM

Thought there'd be a reason.

Xhan

Valaquen

QuoteOn February 12 at the Ray Dolby Theatre in Soho (London), part of the team behind Alien: Isolation stood up before an assembly of fans to give them a behind the scenes look at Creative Assembly's upcoming game. Our very own Valaquen was part of the public attending this lecture event organized by Develop Online:

Here's the report guys, choc full of personal impressions and other thoughts: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/develop-audience-alien-isolation-report/

Vulhala

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 24, 2014, 01:23:59 PM
QuoteOn February 12 at the Ray Dolby Theatre in Soho (London), part of the team behind Alien: Isolation stood up before an assembly of fans to give them a behind the scenes look at Creative Assembly's upcoming game. Our very own Valaquen was part of the public attending this lecture event organized by Develop Online:

Here's the report guys, choc full of personal impressions and other thoughts: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/develop-audience-alien-isolation-report/

Nice report, mate. Might let myself actually get a little bit excited now.

Xenoscream

Great job Val, some dedication there coming down from Scotland. Also your fiancé sounds great, I don't think an overnight bus to go and see an Alien video game presentation would go down to well with my gf!

Darkness

I agree. It's a long way to go for something like that.

Great report though. I liked the way it was written.

Valaquen

Quote from: Xenoscream on Feb 24, 2014, 07:21:27 PM
Great job Val, some dedication there coming down from Scotland. Also your fiancé sounds great, I don't think an overnight bus to go and see an Alien video game presentation would go down to well with my gf!
Quote from: Darkness on Feb 24, 2014, 08:21:37 PM
I agree. It's a long way to go for something like that.

Great report though. I liked the way it was written.
Thanks very much, both of you. Hopefully I can get the opportunity to write more articles for the site in future (but there's a missing word in the article which bugs me!)

Space Voyager

Very nice summary, thank you! I smiled seeing how important the "issue" about Scottish identity was to you.

LastSurvivor92

LOL  :( too bad I missed it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed