HD Alien: Isolation Screenshots Released

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

Author
HD Alien: Isolation Screenshots Released (Read 32,294 times)

ikarop

ikarop

New screenshots, most of them already seen here but now you can see them in HD.

http://news.alienisolation.com/2014/01/20/new-in-game-screenshots/

Vulhala

Please be good.

Quarax

Quarax

Dat watch...

I see what they did...

C91_SJ

Hm, Classic Alien with avoid legs ... interesting.

SiL

And ridiculous Super Mouth!

Xhan

I actually wanna see it stick your whole head in its mouth since they designed it that way.

They did say everything had a specific reason and purpose after all.

StrangeShape

Quote from: SiL on Jan 20, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

Its the chin that ruins the whole thing for me, the rest, legs aside, is very well done imo

locusta

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jan 20, 2014, 10:00:18 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 20, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

Its the chin that ruins the whole thing for me, the rest, legs aside, is very well done imo

Totally same opinion. I can live with the legs and their attempt to make it look different and not like a man in the suit and to let it move in a more creepy and more Pumkinhead way.  ;)

But the mouth is just poor observation of the creature design. Even the freaking Resurrection bugs did not look that stupid around the face.

Did they not have Gigers ALIEN book on the desk ??? ??? ???

SM

I don't know what I'm missing but I still can't see what the complaints are about the mouth.

And I can nitpick with the best of them.

SiL

It's too fat, too square, (Again, look at my avatar for comparison), and it opens up way too wide. Because Aliens need their jaws to hit the floor every time they open their mouth, apparently.

locusta

Quote from: SM on Jan 20, 2014, 10:44:10 PM
I don't know what I'm missing but I still can't see what the complaints are about the mouth.

And I can nitpick with the best of them.

Look SiL s avatar...

SM

Can't see it, but I think I know the pic.  I've looked at a shit tonne of reference phots of different heads and compared them, and can't see anything worth complaining about.

SiL

It's a completely different shape and designed to facilitate the increasingly laughable jaw drop people have been giving Aliens in movies and games.

SM

SM

"completely"?

And what's this "jaw drop" you're talking about?

This pic looks about right.

Except the inner jaw seems a little thin.

SiL

Not "completely" in that they're still jaw shaped, I guess. But the movie jaw is slender, thinner and less angular.

As for jaw drop,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed