HELP! Need assistance/advice concerning warped Armored Predator figure

Started by Peakius Baragonius, Jan 17, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

Author
HELP! Need assistance/advice concerning warped Armored Predator figure (Read 449 times)

Peakius Baragonius

So I finally got my Armored Borg today after looking forward to it for sooooo long. Uggh - the mask warped. How does that happen?! Anyway, one side of the mask has warped that the eye area now mostly covers that half of the visor. It sticks out terribly on inspection and I'm wondering whether it's possible to fix it using hot water (and if so, how do I do it)? Or should I just return it and hope for the best from the Amazon stash? (Darn you nearby TRU for closing...)

I really appreciate any help you guys can give. Thanks!

Xenomrph

Where did you buy it from? If it was an online retailer, many times they'll accept returns for damaged merchandise.
Alternately, contact NECA on Twitter (@Neca_Toys) or by email (twitter@necaonline.com, if I remember right) and see if they can send you a replacement head or anything.

Peakius Baragonius

I bought it from Amazon - thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can do :)

Xenomrph

Amazon's return policy is pretty generous once you get the hang of it, just file a claim for the order through their website saying the product is damaged and they'll even pay for return shipping. They have you print out an RMA (return authorization) form and shipping label, pack it all back up in the box it came in (or provide your own box if you threw out the original box already) and you can either drop it off at a UPS store or schedule a pickup where a UPS guy will come to your house and get it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed