Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2013, 08:14:12 PM

Author
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (Read 9,498 times)

Corporal Hicks

I’d like to take the opportunity to wish all our visitors and members a merry christmas and happy new year from the staff at AvPGalaxy. We’ve had a bit of a disappointing year with Colonial Marines. Hopefully 2014 will be a much more fruitful year and we’ve got plenty to look forward to!

• Dark Horse’s new A/v/P & Prometheus comic series
  • Titan’s new Alien novel trilogy
  • Prodos Games’ Aliens vs Predator – The Miniature Game
  • Upper Decks’ Alien Deck Building Game
  • Continued NECA releases

And we can’t forget continuing coverage of Alien – Isolation. Have a fantastic holiday everyone!!

PVTDukeMorrison

Merry Christmas too Hicks and everyone else in the AVPG

Xenoslade

I have not been here long but I would like to say to everyone including vistors a merry Christmas and a happy news year eve :)

shadowedge

Merry Christmas to all at AVP Galaxy too. Here's to a great 2014 for the forum and fandom.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone....which like to say thanks to the creators of this site and all the members.  The past 6 years on this site has been great for me , so here is hoping for many more years on the best fan site on the net.

PRJ_since1990

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a great holiday and returns safely to the forums!! Looking forward to 2014... thanks to all and God bless!!!

MisterBerserker

Wish the best to everyone here. Long live A&P!

Tex

Tex

Merry xmas to all :D

Requiem28

Merry Christmas guys!

Topazora

Topazora

Merry Christmas, guys, and to a happy new year

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to everyone at AvP; Galaxy.  All the best and keep up the great work in 2014   :)

Razz

Razz

Merry Christmas you filthy animals...and a happy new year. 8)

Sgt. Apone

Merry Christmas guys, and Happy New Year! :D

Xenoscream

Merry Christmas guys and girls, a lot to look forward to in 2014.

DemonicD13

Thanks to all who make this place special it's nice to know there are so many great people in this community.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed