New Alien podcast beginning 2014!

Started by Alien³, Dec 23, 2013, 01:27:50 AM

Author
New Alien podcast beginning 2014! (Read 22,206 times)

Alien³

Alien³

I think the other host Sam discusses it in episode 3 or 4.

It's before I was a host.

cloverfan98

Are you still looking for a co host? I'm a big Alien fan so I'd love to be on plus I do have some actual podcasting experience with The Toho Kingdom Podcast a Godzilla podcast I co host and produce.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-toho-kingdom-podcast/id590043927

Alien³

Alien³

I'll be in touch.

I may have a co-host already, but I'd love to get regular guests on at some point.

cloverfan98

Quote from: Alien³ on Feb 05, 2014, 08:53:07 AM
I'll be in touch.

I may have a co-host already, but I'd love to get regular guests on at some point.

Awesome! I have the same thing going on with my show and its host's too.

Russ

Russ

I really enjoyed the podcast, great work!

Darkness

Darkness

I liked it but there was a bit too much music. Though saying that, I hadn't heard that Ed Sheeran song before but I really liked it. I added it to my collection.

Once you start getting some guests on and talking about theories and stuff, it will become a lot better. I keep telling Hicks to go down this route.

Funny, I was actually listening to that Jurassic Park podcast last week not realising it was you. Then at the end of the tippett podcast, you mentioned doing an alien podcast and I realised it was you.

SM

SM

Hicks had Tim Lebbon on a couple of eps back, then Charles de Lauzirika a few eps before that.

Corporal Hicks

He means fans - Mike Lynch or someone like yourself. TBF, I did have ADC and Darren Kemp on!

SM

SM

Oh, right.

What about SiL then?

Russ

Russ

Aren't you and SiL the same person?  ::)

SM

SM

And you are...?

SiL

SiL

I did a thing once!

Corporal Hicks

Don't forget, SiL. I'll try and get more people from amongst the community on - I promise, D.

Alien3 - I listened to the first 20 odd minutes on the way to work this morning. I'm enjoying it so far - you have a very radiogenic voice. The music was an interesting choice. I don't think I'd ever do it but it gave the episode a very radio feel to it. Just about to get into the Alien related content which I'll listen to on the way home :)

Alien³

Alien³

Cheers for all the great feedback guys!

I promise episode 2 will have a lot more Alien chin-waggery than the first.

The only reason episode 1 was lacking was because I felt rather uncomfortable being on my own.
I need someone to bounce ideas off of really which will be happening in ep2.

I don't have an exact date atm, but Episode 2 should come out either late Feb or early March.

brifoss

brifoss

looks amazing.. wait is over then :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed