ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 391,229 times)

predxeno

They'd get a LOT more money if they made the "fancy" edition more affordable; the special versions of Star Wars guide books like Jedi Path or Book of Sith are expensive but they're still under $100.

drsmuts

Nice enough looking book....but no way would I part with that kind of cash for a book.

Hugely over priced.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: drsmuts on Jun 23, 2015, 12:00:06 PM
Nice enough looking book....but no way would I part with that kind of cash for a book.

Hugely over priced.
How much was it.

drsmuts

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 23, 2015, 02:00:06 PM
Quote from: drsmuts on Jun 23, 2015, 12:00:06 PM

Hugely over priced.
How much was it.

Price quoted on line at Sideshow... $325 dollars! Checked out the french YouTube review and it's a nice book...but not worth the massive outlay.

skull-splitter

If not released as a standard edition, this is a waste of effort.

Corporal Hicks

I imagine they just want to milk as much cash out of this fancy pants release as they can.

I'd also be curious to see the sales.

locusta

Yep, still hope it gets a wider recognition by the fans

drsmuts

I can buy the french edition from Amazon.co.uk for about £28. The price difference between the hardback and the special edition seems a bit over the top for me.

HeavenHeart

On Amazon UK you can also find Alien, El informe Weyland-Yutani (Spanish). :)

From the text in the back cover, it seems that it doesn't bring any extras.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: HeavenHeart on Jul 01, 2015, 06:05:30 PMFrom the text in the back cover, it seems that it doesn't bring any extras.

That kinda sucks.

Corporal Hicks

Just an FYI but I'm trying to sort out a discount code for the book. I don't think we'll be seeing a standard edition for a while.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2015, 11:27:28 AMJust an FYI but I'm trying to sort out a discount code for the book.

?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm attempting to get you guys discount for the book.

HuDaFuK

Ah, wasn't sure if you were talking about just yourself, or all of us :)

EXCELLENT. Cheers, Corporal!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed