ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 386,908 times)

Cvalda

Hardcover - 160 pages + 20 inserts - $50.00

This was previewed at NYCC, looks like nobody picked up on it.

Sales sheet:

SiL

Aw man someone's gonna have fun reading through it and seeing how much was from the Anchorpoint Essays.

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Hardcover - 160 pages + 20 inserts - $50.00

This was previewed at NYCC, looks like nobody picked up on it.

Sales sheet:

:o

Nightmare Asylum

Well that looks fantastic.

predxeno

predxeno

Holy Shit!!  Me want!!!  I hope this includes a lot of the EU material; an encyclopedia of that would be nice and S.D. Perry has done a LOT for the Dark Horse novelizations, it would be a shame if it only contained movie-related memorabilia.  Btw, Cvalda, you should send Corporal Hicks a PM and get this posted in the News Feed, you may even get your name printed as the person who found this.

Xenomrph

Nice! I'll definitely be sure to pick this up.

Kimarhi

Woot!

Stephani is one of my favorite voices of the novelizations.  So I'll find a way to pick this up.

SM

At last I can talk about this.

Danelle contacted me months ago about it and said she was going to ship me a copy when it comes out next year, as she's apparently used a lot of the Timeline website info.

Kimarhi

That is cool.

SM is bigtime!

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on Nov 23, 2013, 09:47:19 PM
At last I can talk about this.

Danelle contacted me months ago about it and said she was going to ship me a copy when it comes out next year, as she's apparently used a lot of the Timeline website info.
Nice! Anything more you can say about the book?

shadowedge

This looks awesome! Is it available to buy yet?

SM

QuoteAw man someone's gonna have fun reading through it and seeing how much was from the Anchorpoint Essays.

I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.

Blacklabel

Mike Worral's Alien 3 concept art on the cover. Noice.

DemonicD13

Xenomrph

Do we have any sort of ETA or release date for this? The sales sheet doesn't seem to say anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed