Alex's (FiorinaFury161) Art

Started by FiorinaFury161, Nov 03, 2013, 03:34:38 AM

Author
Alex's (FiorinaFury161) Art (Read 2,122 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As I have mentioned before, I only work on my personal artwork on Friday nights. I began a sketching on the last Friday of June. On November 1st, the picture has finally been completed. I decided to entitle this "Euphoria" because that is what I felt everytime I look at it. This work was done on Strathmore Professional final drawing paper and colored with Prismacolor color pencils

Of course all the details can not be seen on this picture because the resolution wasn't all that good; there are many tedious details throughout. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did creating it!

Sincerely,
Alex J.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

What happened to my picture?!?! :(

edit: fixed it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am unfortunately still unable to see it.

FiorinaFury161

Fixed (again) hopefully it'll stay...  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh god still nothing!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

You need to use an image hosting site if you want anyone to see your pic.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Upload it to Imgur, Photobucket or something.

FiorinaFury161

Thank you Cal, I am an official member of Imgur now ;) Check out my masterpiece on the first post! :D :D :D Comments appreciated...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's not my kind of thing, but it's nicely drawn. Great work.  :)

FiorinaFury161

Thank you (again) Cal, I have been getting many nice comments from folks regarding Euphoria. Lets hear some more comments/compliments/complainants ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My early Zooey sets beckon to me with this image.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

So awesome. Those colors, that traditional work of the hand.... It's beatufiul! Good luck with everything.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Thank you!
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 16, 2013, 08:07:22 AM
My early Zooey sets beckon to me with this image.
Was not here for it but imagine it was great :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Very impressive, Alex. Always good to see people doing such lush colour work with traditional equipment. Got any more?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Nov 21, 2013, 01:17:35 AM
Very impressive, Alex. Always good to see people doing such lush colour work with traditional equipment. Got any more?
Yessir, however it is certainly not as tediously detailed as "Euphoria". I also started a comic strip dating back to last year entitled "Two Past Cuckoo O'clock". Maybe I should put those up! I did about thirty last year and only two this year. I sent those in to King Features and Universal Uclick to try and be published/signed on...
Spoiler
Never heard back from U Uclick BUT King Features called me twice in one day and..
Spoiler
I wasn't home to talk to them and they did not leave a contact #. One of if not the most depressing days of my life!!!  :'(
[close]
[close]

This is what will appear on Sunday comic "intro" sideboxes.

The first TPCO comic, ironically it is FRT #2
Spoiler
The first "Failed Restaurant Themes" was started but abandoned.
[close]

A cute and witty tribute to all the dads out there!

One of my favs!

Few people have understood this one...
Spoiler
Full house, Flush, they're dead. ;)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed