Dark Horse To Reboot Comic Series

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2013, 08:24:08 PM

Author
Dark Horse To Reboot Comic Series (Read 270,670 times)

RakaiThwei

I am surprised Dark Horse isn't doing anything for Philly Wizard World..  :-\

Bender1988

So when this new bunch of alien,predator,alien vs predator comic books will hit shelves?
ps-my fanart of Ahab based on the cover
Spoiler
[close]

Ultramorph

Nice fan art!

Prometheus #1 comes out September 10th, and Aliens #1 hits stores two weeks later on September 24th. Predator and AvP launch in October.

Ultramorph

On that note, today (June 11) is the day we would have gotten Prometheus #1 had they been able to keep to the release schedule from back in January.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 07, 2014, 04:46:30 PM
Nice fan art!

Prometheus #1 comes out September 10th, and Aliens #1 hits stores two weeks later on September 24th. Predator and AvP launch in October.
Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 11, 2014, 04:49:46 PM
On that note, today (June 11) is the day we would have gotten Prometheus #1 had they been able to keep to the release schedule from back in January.
Thanks-good to know.
By the way-in celebration of rebirth of AvP comic books I made a redesign of Broken Tusk
Spoiler

His original design was in my opinion way too heavy-too much stuff on his armor-for example-whole alien head on chest-difficult to move-and more difficiult to fight- I wanted him to have some alien resemblence incorporated on the armor-so he has chestburster on kis chest,and a front portion of alien skull on his shoulder armor.
Also his mask-in old AvP all predators were having Anytime's mask-which sucks-I preffere them to be individuals-each has his own theme/diffrences/diffrent masks-so his mask had to be unique-and the scar thingie on the front of it-from original comic book-looked like some sticker-and I didnt wanted to have anything resembling the shit which was Andersons AvP-so he has some scars on the mask.
[close]

happypred

happypred

Good stuff, you should get Ronnie Solano to do the lines and then someone to colour them. Nice designs

Bender1988

Quote from: happypred on Jun 12, 2014, 03:54:02 PM
Good stuff, you should get Ronnie Solano to do the lines and then someone to colour them. Nice designs
Kinda sounds like "dude- dont draw,this person should draw,not You"

Well I preffer to draw myself, and I know Ronnie Draws better than me.
He has drawn couple of my designs/works(pretty old ones), he liked them,so he draw them in his style
Spoiler
My lines
Ronnie lines

[close]

SM

SM

QuoteKinda sounds like "dude- dont draw,this person should draw,not You"

:laugh:

"Dude, you should make movies, just get someone else to write, produce, act and direct."

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jun 12, 2014, 05:30:16 PM
Quote from: happypred on Jun 12, 2014, 03:54:02 PM
Kinda sounds like "dude- dont draw,this person should draw,not You"

Well I preffer to draw myself, and I know Ronnie Draws better than me.
He has drawn couple of my designs/works(pretty old ones), he liked them,so he draw them in his style

Well, it's meant to sound like "nice design, looks good, you could get Ronnie to make it look even better...like you've done in the past"

I seem to have been mistaken. Ronnie does do colouring. Nice

Quote from: SM on Jun 12, 2014, 10:09:50 PM"Dude, you should make movies, just get someone else to write, produce, act and direct."

"Dude I like your script...get this person to polish it for you"

You're a 50 year old man. Learn to read

SM

SM

:laugh:

Learn 2 type, tool.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

And so the beef between SM and happypred continues.

Ultramorph

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 13, 2014, 10:04:53 PM
And so the beef between SM and happypred continues.

Whenever that happens, the gods over at Dark Horse seem to sense that something is wrong and release some more info on "Fire and Stone."  :laugh:

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 14, 2014, 12:34:12 AM
Whenever that happens, the gods over at Dark Horse seem to sense that something is wrong and release some more info on "Fire and Stone."  :laugh:

Which should be in five days.. if Chris P remembers.

Ultramorph

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 14, 2014, 02:43:13 AM
Which should be in five days.. if Chris P remembers.

I'm very much looking forward to that!

Also, because everyone knew it was coming...

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 14, 2014, 03:39:42 AM
Also, because everyone knew it was coming...

Do you have confirmation?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed