Randy Pitchford Jokes about Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Sep 26, 2013, 10:11:02 AM

Author
Randy Pitchford Jokes about Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 26,602 times)

Terx2

Quote from: windebieste on Sep 30, 2013, 07:37:45 AM
Mind you, magic tricks are all about deception.  He's certainly good at that. 

He must be great at illusions. Making something that now looks like rubbish more desirable than it actually is.

robby0202

Randy Pitchf**k can go to hell >:(

Gleipnir

Gleipnir

Well, as a person who normally plays a game through including all DLC and such before I fully judge it I will agree that before release they made it look like the most amazing thing ever, now after playing through extensively, looking for easter eggs, and collecting everything I will have to admit that some parts of the game where mildly interesting, however a catastrophic failure to deliver what we as a community and fanbase wanted. I personally like everyone else feel cheated and scammed out of what I paid for like everyone else. GBX has severly put a bigass hole in the hull on things, and I really hope SEGA learned a valuable lesson from this interesting adventure that is equivalent to a facehugger going to the wrong hole. I wonder if Creative Assembly is going to even further destroy the franchise. At least we will always have AvP2, which yeah really is just another shoot them up game, but at least topples A:CM. On the side note, the person I feel for the most is Michael Biehn (Voice of Hicks) who was one of my fav characters in Aliens. Not only did they butcher the storyline and insult the fans, they also bastardized a character and the person who voiced the character. GBX as Michael Biehn stated, has no passion for this franchise, and I really hope that SEGA starts doing the right thing and allowing only passionate people to work on future games. (Pardon typos, the booze has hit.)

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Gleipnir on Oct 02, 2013, 08:40:47 AM
Well, as a person who normally plays a game through including all DLC and such before I fully judge it I will agree that before release they made it look like the most amazing thing ever, now after playing through extensively, looking for easter eggs, and collecting everything I will have to admit that some parts of the game where mildly interesting, however a catastrophic failure to deliver what we as a community and fanbase wanted. I personally like everyone else feel cheated and scammed out of what I paid for like everyone else. GBX has severly put a bigass hole in the hull on things, and I really hope SEGA learned a valuable lesson from this interesting adventure that is equivalent to a facehugger going to the wrong hole. I wonder if Creative Assembly is going to even further destroy the franchise. At least we will always have AvP2, which yeah really is just another shoot them up game, but at least topples A:CM. On the side note, the person I feel for the most is Michael Biehn (Voice of Hicks) who was one of my fav characters in Aliens. Not only did they butcher the storyline and insult the fans, they also bastardized a character and the person who voiced the character. GBX as Michael Biehn stated, has no passion for this franchise, and I really hope that SEGA starts doing the right thing and allowing only passionate people to work on future games. (Pardon typos, the booze has hit.)

Agreed. I would just prefer to have the license ripped from SEGA's hands. Although, it was fun to play for a while (multiplayer anyways, including Bug Hunt) and I liked the extras that came with the super-fan-boy edition (love the statue).

cplhicks27

This guys a prick, seriously making fun of the Aliens franchise the way he and what those two a$$clowns said is a complete slap to the face.  SEGA please don't ever deal with SCAMBOX anymore, they just fund their own games and crap all over everything else.  I did enjoy ACM but when someone makes fun of the franchise I love with a passion needs to be dragged into the street and shot.  Let's just hope that the next Aliens game can redeem some kind of dignity that is left. 

SM

Don't see any problem with those two guys making fun of a bad game.  They weren't the first and won't be the last.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed