Randy Pitchford Jokes about Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Sep 26, 2013, 10:11:02 AM

Author
Randy Pitchford Jokes about Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 26,622 times)

ikarop

Randy Pitchford has briefly talked about Aliens: Colonial Marines in a recent chat with Nerdist. In this video interview, the Gearbox Software CEO jokes about the game’s success and responds to a Prometheus comparison.

Skip to 4:39 for the interview.

Thanks to Pulser for the link.

ShadowPred

Well that was hardly anything worthy of time.

robbritton

Well... at least he's clearly aware of how much they blew it, I guess. That's... something. *sigh*

Razz

What a total bellend.

rexemmen

Big finger to the community... what an A hole

acheronbeing

No words. Just anger

KeiserVenom

What a piece of shit.

Terx2

How can he still be smiling? Still wanting him to do that magic trick though ;D

Effectz

What a donkey.

saintssinphony

I can just imagine gearbox employees taking randy pitchford (and all the pcs they made A:CM with) out back and giving a good gangland style beat down to the game and equipment (like in office space)

Hemi

aliens13

DerelictShip

I guess he just thinks that the ALIENS franchise is a big joke.

umfstuntman

based on that video I can honestly say we wont be getting source code or even another update for ACM. poop trickles down hill...i bet the guys holding source code rights are 10 fold laughing at ACM ;*(   just like these guys

acheronbeing

Quote from: Hemi on Sep 26, 2013, 10:13:10 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Then+please+have+this+gif+_d5d4c669d7ca14c5c56661a2d50037f8.gif

;D
Could you man mod the video and put Pitchman's face in place of that box those guys are beating?, I'm sure that would really reflect what most of us feel deep inside

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed