What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most?

Started by Magegg, Jul 22, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most?

Morbius (2022)
0 (0%)
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2022)
1 (50%)
Thor: Love And Thunder (2022)
0 (0%)
Moon Knight (2022)
0 (0%)
She-Hulk (2022)
0 (0%)
Ms. Marvel (2022)
0 (0%)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)
0 (0%)
The Marvels (2023)
0 (0%)
Loki season 2
0 (0%)
Secret Invasion (2023)
0 (0%)
Armor Wars (2023)
0 (0%)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)
0 (0%)
Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania (2023)
0 (0%)
Ironheart (2023)
0 (0%)
Echo TV series (20??)
0 (0%)
Fantastic Four (2024)
2 (100%)
Blade (20??)
0 (0%)
Wakanda tv series (20??)
0 (0%)
Deadpool 3 (20??)
0 (0%)
Captain America 4 (20??)
0 (0%)
Agatha: House of Harkness (20??)
0 (0%)
Shang-Chi sequel (20??)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author
What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most? (Read 20,217 times)

Aspie

1. Age of Ultron
2. Captain America 2
3. Thor 2
4. The Amazing Spiderman 2
5. GotG

Magegg

That X-Men: DofP teaser was beautiful :D Right now, my most anticipated *___*

I got to admit after very little news about Cap 2, I'm slightly less excited for it; -0.5.

As for Thor, +0.5, because I'm reading Loki's gonna do very drastic things on this  :o He could probably die??

xeno-kaname

Thor and GotG. I find myself very excited for Cap 2. Even though the first one is one of my least favorite MCU movie, everything I've seen and heard about the sequel so far sounds great to me.

Nightmare Asylum

1.) Guardians of the Galaxy

2.) Thor: The Dark World
3.) Avengers: Age of Ultron (Thor is only above this because it comes out sooner)
4/5.) Captain America: The Winter Soldier / X-Men: Days of Future Past
6.) Ant-Man

7.) The Amazing Spider-Man 2

If we can also count Doctor Strange (since it is more or less confirmed) that would be my number two.

Vickers

X-Men: Days of Future Past

UNF.

Magegg

Magegg

Updated my list!

Cap's now 10/10 definitely. I was very excited for the plot, but now that I've seen the awesome action and how much it is going to lookl like a thriller, I'm even more hyped.

GotG +1 Point, because of the cool leaked trailer.

TASM2 and X-Men down, because of the lack of updates.

Magegg

Magegg

OK, I substracted -1 to X-Men:DoFP :(  The trailer was horrible, at least to me. Giving me a bad feeling.

Now Guardians 4th rank, and TASM2 at the bottom.

Nightmare Asylum

Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier in that order for next year. Could care less about The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Magegg

Well, I was going to substract -0.5 to TASM2, Gwen's death will be interesting but the rest of the plot sounds pretty me... Then I thought it's going to be interesting to see how Sinister Six start to assemble; so, at least there's a little more hype for that part.

Shasvre

I'm still very much looking forward to GotG, but the trailers for Cap and X-Men were both so good, I'm finding it hard to choose between the three of them. The Winter Soldier is probably the one that's going to carry the most emotional weight, for me at least. Really looking forward to...

Spoiler
REAL SPOILERS

Spoiler
Cap meeting up with Peggy, as well as Bucky again.
[close]
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, those scenes should be fantastic. Cap is definitely looking to be the most grounded of the post-Avengers films, and as such I'm kind of expecting it to deliver the biggest emotional punch as well.

Space Sweeper

I personally don't see them as post-Avengers films so much as 'in-betweens' at this point, seeing as there's going to be another cycle after the next Avengers and hopefully they end that all at '3'.

Way I see it:

Iron Man 3 - Best Written/Funniest
Guardians of the Galaxy - Coolest/Most Original
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Most Grounded
Thor: The Dark World - Best Hair

Magegg

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 31, 2013, 12:39:37 AMI personally don't see them as post-Avengers films so much as 'in-betweens' at this point
Iron Man 3 is definitely post-Avengers.

Aspie

...lol magegg

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Magegg on Oct 31, 2013, 12:55:20 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 31, 2013, 12:39:37 AMI personally don't see them as post-Avengers films so much as 'in-betweens' at this point
Iron Man 3 is definitely post-Avengers.
No shit, they all technically are, but until the Avengers movies are done, they're just leading into the next one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed