What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most?

Started by Magegg, Jul 22, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most?

Morbius (2022)
0 (0%)
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2022)
1 (50%)
Thor: Love And Thunder (2022)
0 (0%)
Moon Knight (2022)
0 (0%)
She-Hulk (2022)
0 (0%)
Ms. Marvel (2022)
0 (0%)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)
0 (0%)
The Marvels (2023)
0 (0%)
Loki season 2
0 (0%)
Secret Invasion (2023)
0 (0%)
Armor Wars (2023)
0 (0%)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)
0 (0%)
Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania (2023)
0 (0%)
Ironheart (2023)
0 (0%)
Echo TV series (20??)
0 (0%)
Fantastic Four (2024)
2 (100%)
Blade (20??)
0 (0%)
Wakanda tv series (20??)
0 (0%)
Deadpool 3 (20??)
0 (0%)
Captain America 4 (20??)
0 (0%)
Agatha: House of Harkness (20??)
0 (0%)
Shang-Chi sequel (20??)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author
What upcoming Marvel movie and TV show you anticipate the most? (Read 20,204 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. Bugger the rest, the first Captain America and Amazing Spider Man movies were mediocre as mediocre can be.

Space Sweeper

Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2? Pshh, get that shit outta here.

Nightmare Asylum

Magegg

After watching The Wolverine, X-Men: DoFP +1

:D

Aspie

WHERE THE HELL IS AGE OF ULTRON.

I guess my vote goes to TASM 2.

Spoiler
lol X-Men movies
[close]

Magegg

You know, with DoFP, I wouldn't know to tell how kind of anticipation I have for this movie.

Certainly, not THAT excited, because Fox has disappointed so many times. I think I'm more "Curious" rather than "Excited" for DoFP. But, in that case, I can say I'm "Super Curious" about it.

Gilfryd

X-Men
Thor
Guardians
Cap
Spidey

KiramidHead

I'm most excited for DofP and Guardians. The former, because I can't wait to see the whole cast assembled on screen. The latter, because it looks freaking fun. I'm looking forward to the other three as well, but those two take the cake for me.

Magegg

TASM 2 +0.5

Because of the leaked videos :D I just loved Garfield acting.

Raku

Raku

1) Guardians of the Galaxy - Something new, and not a sequel/remake. I hope it's good =)
2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier - I wish they would have picked another lead (I still view him as the Human Torch), but I am curious to see how his new character adapts to modern society.

Rest
1) X-Men - Should be interesting
2) Thor - Wasn't really a fan of the first movie, or this character. However, I still want to see how this turns out.
3) Spidey - Eh, I don't like the fact that they rebooted Spider-man. If they wanted to get ride of Toby's Spider-Man, then just cancel it, and wait a couple decades. (Yes, I am a fan of Toby's Spider-Man).

Magegg

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 23, 2013, 08:39:58 AMBugger the rest, the first Captain America and Amazing Spider Man movies were mediocre as mediocre can be.
I agree, but Cap 2 looks like it's going to be a complete different beast. Way more interesting than the first one. It promises much, and exactly what I need.

Aspie

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=29057

LOL, 10 more X-Men spin off movies.

Wolverine is the only character I'd go out of my way to see in a theater.

Magegg

At first I was surprised there's that much anticipation for Guardians of the Galaxy on this community.

Then I remembered this is an "Aliens" forum  :laugh:

Magegg

After that little leaked teaser, y add +.5 to my hype-o-meter for Guardians of the Galaxy  :o

RazorSlash

Tied between Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed