Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 18, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts (Read 30,640 times)

Gilfryd

HUGZZ

Nice! I've been waiting for some HD pics of these guys, so this is awesome :D

Jace Madan

That Wolf Pred looks pretty awesome, too bad they are not in scale with NECA's stuff.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Jace Madan on Oct 08, 2013, 03:26:46 AM
That Wolf Pred looks pretty awesome, too bad they are not in scale with NECA's stuff.

Too bad, but if one is into taking pictures, scale can be played with :)

I'm def getting these. Although, I will need more shelving at this point... one book case and a custom peg board and I'm out of room right now lol

WickerMan

The Alien figure is growing on me, I just might pick one up! NECA's reaction to these was great, can't find the tweet but it was something along the lines of "they're great but they have too much of an Asian aesthetic, not very accurate."

I don't see what they're talking about at all, honestly.

underbound

The alien is cool but wolf is lookin badass. I would get him but unless its at TRU,Im not getting. But the posing on them things is outstanding. NECA articulation cant beat that,no offense but really those poses were awesome.

HUGZZ

Quote from: WickerMan on Oct 10, 2013, 06:01:21 AM
The Alien figure is growing on me, I just might pick one up! NECA's reaction to these was great, can't find the tweet but it was something along the lines of "they're great but they have too much of an Asian aesthetic, not very accurate."

Lol! Necas jealous  :P now maybe these will get them hurrying up on those AvP figures of their own xD

Shadow

Quote from: HUGZZ on Oct 10, 2013, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: WickerMan on Oct 10, 2013, 06:01:21 AM

Lol! Necas jealous  :P now maybe these will get them hurrying up on those AvP figures of their own xD

and to better their quality overall :P paintjob etc etc

HUGZZ

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We will get more Alien/Predator MA figures in the near future.

http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=62471

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pre-orders are now up on Amazon

http://ht.ly/q7w31

PRJ_since1990

Geez gotta wait until February? Damn

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

At last a decent AvP Alien figure.

Leventa24

The paintjob of the skin on Wolf actually looks worse than most of the $18 work seen on the NECA Predators, which is sorta disappointing. He looks very dried out.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I take it no one is hype up for these figures? I don't think the front page post anything about these figures. Maybe they are too weeaboo for most people here :P.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed