Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 18, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts (Read 30,635 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They look better then the NECA figures. I think we might have to import these figures since they might not get a retail release here in the US due to NECA.

Blacklabel

Whoa. Great poseability on that alien. :P

JaredK21

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 25, 2013, 01:27:46 AM
They look better then the NECA figures. I think we might have to import these figures since they might not get a retail release here in the US due to NECA.

Tamashii Nations is the US distributor for these so there will be no problem getting these here :) The Alien will come out January 2014 and Wolf in February. NECA doesn't have sole rights over Aliens and Predators.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: Tribal on Sep 24, 2013, 11:58:15 PM
Quote from: HUGZZ on Sep 24, 2013, 07:22:43 PM
Welp, looks like I won't have to wait for Neca's AvPAlien, this figure looks amazing :D

they look awesome  :o

and this line got me "The Predator's signature mask can be removed to reveal its organic face beneath. Its jaw can be swapped out with variation parts to replicate both "normal" and "howling" appearances."  ;D

but its not the NECA scale

Neca predators has 21cm and this one has 18cm  :-\

it will be like a little brother

Close enough for me, when I first saw them I thought they were Hot Toys products, plus they're not giant like the hot toys figures are so no problem here  :P

crazypredator2

i'm loving the wolf figure.

FrozenClaw

The Wolf figure looks absolutely ****ing insane. Like wow. My jaw nearly fell off and now I'm questioning my own health.

PRJ_since1990

Wolf FTW

Always liked him more than Scar. And now I like the figure of Wolf... also more than Scar. The AvP Warrior is... off...awful

DerelictShip

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 27, 2013, 01:13:11 AM
Wolf FTW

Always liked him more than Scar. And now I like the figure of Wolf... also more than Scar. The AvP Warrior is... off...awful

WHAT!?!?!?!?! The Alien is a little off, but have you looked at this!?!?! http://news.toyark.com/2013/09/24/sh-monster-arts-alien-vs-predator-alien-warrior-predator-wolf-official-images-103069
Go through those pics and tell me that they don't have the Alien figure we've always dreamed about!

HUGZZ

Wolf FTW

Yeah, I hope the final product resembles the promotional pics more than the prototype they displayed :/

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 25, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 25, 2013, 01:27:46 AM

Tamashii Nations is the US distributor for these so there will be no problem getting these here :)

We didn't get a retail release of the S.H Figuarts of Iron Man and the Pokemon D-Arts because other companies owning the rights to those characters from what I've been told.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: DerelictShip on Sep 27, 2013, 02:13:20 AM
Wolf FTW

WHAT!?!?!?!?! The Alien is a little off, but have you looked at this!?!?! http://news.toyark.com/2013/09/24/sh-monster-arts-alien-vs-predator-alien-warrior-predator-wolf-official-images-103069
Go through those pics and tell me that they don't have the Alien figure we've always dreamed about!
Sorry. I guess it's just my personal distaste towards the particular design. Always hated the Resurrection design and the AvP Alien, as you know, was basically the same suit repainted. Although, this doesn't mean I won't probably be picking these up lol.

The best Alien figure, in my opinion, is the Revoltech Aliens Warrior. However, that's a bit smaller so a little difficult to compare when we know one is smaller and the other hasn't been mass produced yet so we don't know what it's capabilities are. Pictures are one thing, yes, but we all know that not every toy comes out of the mold correctly or the end product able to do the same poses as the prototype. Time will tell :)

WickerMan

I'm with you there, I'm not a fan of any of the post Alien 3 designs, especially the AVP design. I'm definitely skipping the Alien figure, but that Wolf is day one buy. Now that's a Predator design.

crazypredator2

wolf and avp alien up for preorder at bbts.

PRJ_since1990

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=14041

I mean, people will ask me for ideas for Christmas gifts so I guess these will do lol

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

$50 seems a like a lot for human size monsters. I get way the Godzilla MA figures a lot since they are bigger then normal size Figuarts and D-arts, but these guys could easily be at $35 or $40. That's the same price as the retail release of the Kamen Rider and Power Rangers/Super Sentai S.H Figuarts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed