Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 18, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts (Read 30,614 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks like this was leak earlier today and it looks like they are making AVP S.H MA figures.

Requiem28

Nice!  AVP is getting a lot of love again!

PRJ_since1990

As much as I'd like a new movie that puts this series back where Dark Horse had it in the 90s, new figures for AvP are always welcome. Any details?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks like they are legit

http://henshinjustice.com/2013/07/17/off-topic-s-h-figuarts-shenron-android-17-injustice-and-alien-v-predator-announced/

I wish they would go with the Alien and Predator from Alien and Predator. I guess I will stick with NECA for now.

Tribal

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm a big fan of Figuarts since I own a lot of the Kamen Rider figures. I'm pretty sure they will be great, but they pick the ones from AVP  :-\. I might pick them up when the price drops. I doubt they will be that high unlike the Godzilla MA figures.

TITANOSAUR

these figures are great, but one issue... THE ALIEN'S DORSAL PIPES ARE UPSIDE DOWN!

underbound

Im not being harsh or anything but they look terrible,I dont remember avp characters  looking like that. The pred is somewhat ok while that alien looks like it was cut from A:CM.

samoht

samoht

Why does that Alien look like a piece of shit? The AvP Aliens actually looked a lot better than that.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: samoht on Jul 26, 2013, 11:42:14 PM
Why does that Alien look like a piece of shit? The AvP Aliens actually looked a lot better than that.

I think its cause it looks like an Requiem warrior with a domed head. I know thats basically what it was in the movie but for some reason, thats what it reminds me of here.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They are going with the AVPR designs now

http://tamashii.jp/special/avp/

Sabres21768

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Welp, looks like I won't have to wait for Neca's AvPAlien, this figure looks amazing :D

DerelictShip

Big time! NECA HAS A RUN FOR ITS MONEY, especially with this new articulation and accessories, its like two hot toys had sex and POOF we got this! AMEN  ;) :) ;D :D :o 8) ::) :-X :-* :laugh:

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: HUGZZ on Sep 24, 2013, 07:22:43 PM
Welp, looks like I won't have to wait for Neca's AvPAlien, this figure looks amazing :D

they look awesome  :o

and this line got me "The Predator's signature mask can be removed to reveal its organic face beneath. Its jaw can be swapped out with variation parts to replicate both "normal" and "howling" appearances."  ;D

but its not the NECA scale

Neca predators has 21cm and this one has 18cm  :-\

it will be like a little brother

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed