Watch Aliens At Pinewood Studios

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 14, 2013, 11:04:36 PM

Author
Watch Aliens At Pinewood Studios (Read 4,246 times)

Corporal Hicks

You might remember that back in April that Pinewood and Luna Cinema were taking votes to show a film made at Pinewood at their very own on-site cinema. Well the public spoke and they decided on Aliens!

“The most iconic film studios in the country, Pinewood Studios will become the setting to enjoy a screening of the film chosen by the public as “Pinewood’s greatest film ever!”  With a history unsurpassed in British Cinema, Pinewood has been the location for some of the most iconic films with both Carry On and James Bond making it their home.  Our screening will take place in the beautiful gardens of the studios, itself the setting for many exterior scenes in major films. Don’t miss out on our cinematic event of the year!”

It’s not stated on the website but I can say that none other than Trevor Steedman, Private Wierzbowski, will be introducing the film. The showing will take place on the 25th of July. Tickets are £12.50 each. I’ve brought my ticket. What are you guys waiting for?

Vulhala

Vulhala

DATE?

Corporal Hicks

Oops. 25th of July. *post updated.

Samus007

Samus007

I'd love to go to something like that, but of course I live a gazillion miles away. For those that do go enjoy the show!

Xenoscream

Hm quite tempting, bit of a pain to get there after work though (I work in the city).

Are there many people going?

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately Trevor Steedman wont be attending due to work commitments.

But I know the UKCM are going down. I'm also going down. Is anyone else coming?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed