Licenses NECA needs to pick up

Started by underbound, Jul 08, 2013, 09:44:10 PM

Author
Licenses NECA needs to pick up (Read 8,129 times)

underbound

underbound

Although it seems they have just about every thing under the media sun,what are some licenses that you would want them to pick up and would do well?
I would like to see
-DOOM II/DOOM3
-MORTAL KOMBAT
GAUNTLET series
-Men In Black
And thats all I can think of at the moment.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

If I remember well a long time ago Neca said in its facebook account they tried to get the licenses from ID games but they couldn`t and yes, I`LL KILL FOR A FIGURE OF THE CYBERDEMON, one of the scariest monster of the videogame history. Quake also has some of the coolest monsters (the ogre with grenade launcher and chainsaw from the first game is awesome too).

Other licenses that Neca should resurrect is the old Resident evil and when I mean the old one I mean Wesker, the zombie cops, the monsters from Code Veronica and the all mighty NEMESIS, in fact Neca could do a big favor for the fans because the Palisades and Moby Dick Nemesis prices are premium....Did I forget to mention Pyramid Head from Silent hill?

Joda

Joda

And I thought this was the Alien-Predator General merchandise thread...

Unless we're counting the Doom Aliens TC mod...  :P

Sorry - I'm being snarky, lol.

Raiden

Raiden

Yeah, although the figures of the palisades resident evil series sucks, their weapons are by far the best in detail and quality(even better than What NECA do nowadays)
So buying the license of them and release the series again is a good news

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I know it would never happen, but I'd really like to see a big line of X-Files figures.

JokersWarPig

Mass effect.
I'd buy up a good quality Shepard, jack, legion and garrus.

underbound

underbound

I thought they made mass effect figures cuz I see them by the NECA stuff when I go to store.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Raiden on Jul 08, 2013, 11:05:37 PM
Yeah, although the figures of the palisades resident evil series sucks, their weapons are by far the best in detail and quality(even better than What NECA do nowadays)
So buying the license of them and release the series again is a good news

The human characters for nowadays standards kinda sucks but have you seen the monsters? I have a G (the Tyrant in black suit from RE 2), William Birkin in third fase (the "dog" like creature) and by far the most wanted figure, a Nemesis with its bazooka and believe me, those figures still kick ass. The detail (in particular William) IS AWESOME.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: underbound on Jul 09, 2013, 04:00:24 AM
I thought they made mass effect figures cuz I see them by the NECA stuff when I go to store.

Different company, crappy quality

ScarPredator14

Starship troopers  8)

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: StayFrosty on Jul 08, 2013, 11:22:48 PM
I know it would never happen, but I'd really like to see a big line of X-Files figures.

For the longest time I had Mulder and Scully (the McFarlane figures) examining a facehugged body on a stretcher, with a whole score of movie extraterrestrials (including, of course, the McF Xeno and Predator) lurking in the background. I'd love to have that set up again, just for the cheekiness of it.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

I would LOVE to see them make a Cabin in the Woods line. There are so many awesome, generic monsters in the end scene it would make for such an amazing monster shelf :D plus the red neck zombies are so iconic it would be cool to have them set up beside Jason and Freddy and other Neca slasher villains.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Jul 09, 2013, 02:35:46 PM
Starship troopers  8)

Today it´s a good day to buy this license Neca!  8)

samoht

samoht

Star Wars and Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

EDIT: Wait, never mind I think I do. But I want to see a large range of awesome figures by them. That would be cool.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Starship Troopers nuff said...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed