NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,912 times)

GQSioux

GQSioux

Nabbed this guy at the NECA booth at San Diego Comic-Con today!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

That's cool, hopefully wasn't too pricey!

GQSioux

GQSioux

It was $30 at the NECA booth. But other merch vendors were already selling it for $45-$60!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Good price for a Neca exclusive. Apparently the other vendors wanted an extra $20 for them to walk a few hundred feet. Greedy bastards :P

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 23, 2017, 05:49:07 AM
Quote from: Kailem on Jul 22, 2017, 06:08:48 PM
Wonder if we might see a Royal Guard from the game at all at some point, or if they held off on that one in lieu of doing an "official" Praetorian at some point.
We kind of did get an official Praetorian, with the newly released Defiance Alien based on the comic series.

True, though at some point I'd imagine they'll probably do a full-on Praetorian with a bigger crest and stuff. But the release of the Defiance Alien could well have been why they decided against the Royal Guard for this particular lineup.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Opened it today:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What's the far left figure in this picture?

Russ840

Russ840

That is the Aliens Arcade game Xenomorph. The pink one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I completely forgot about that one. Has it been released?

Russ840

Russ840

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2017, 05:52:30 PM
I completely forgot about that one. Has it been released?

Yea I got mine in the states a month ago

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks fellas. Haven't noticed this one on my side of the pond yet (I tend to buy in person).

windebieste

windebieste

Gah!  So the Defiance Alien comes with the almost-useful-but-largely-shitty-display-stand that 'Stompy' has?

Being a re-purposed version of 'Stompy', I am not surprised. 

-Windebieste.

Otter

Otter

Weird question: has Randy been off Twitter this week?  I haven't seen any updates.  Wondering if I might've been kicked off without realising it.  Can't imagine that I've done anything to warrantbeing kicked off, but his last tweet that I can read says he would be tweeting again the next day, after a busy time at SDCC.  That was six days ago.

Just thought I'd ask the question here where I know folk read NECA's Twitter feed.

So as not to completely derail the thread; I caved and had a friend pick up the Sewer Mutation xenomorph for me.  Not entirely sure where it will fit in the collection, but as an Aliens and Ninja Turtles fan I could justify the purchase to myself! ;)

windebieste

windebieste

Was there a 'Facehugger Friday' post this past week?  I don't remember seeing one.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed