NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 835,096 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That does look pretty flipping gorgeous. I've not brought one of the 1/4 scales yet. They usually go for £80+?

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Damn!!! That Xeno looks great! I must have it! It would go great with my 1st Alien xeno. I snagged mine for $50 Canadian at the time it came out. Have no idea what it sells for these days.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Last year's 1/4 scale original Alien had a variant,perhaps this new 1/4 scale ALIENS warrior might also?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Elmazalman on May 25, 2016, 11:33:17 PM
Last year's 1/4 scale original Alien had a variant,perhaps this new 1/4 scale ALIENS warrior might also?

I hope not. I found the fact that they made open and closed lip variants as a "random Draw" Annoying. sure you can probably pic one out in person at a store. but the rest of us who buys these figures online might not like having to deal with a "luck of the draw" crap don't have that luxury so it becomes an inconvenience as some people (myself included) hated the closed lip variant.

GQSioux

GQSioux

I can't wait. I already have a spot for it on my new shelving unit.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Alien3 Ripley in package:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I can dig it. I'm not sure if I'll be buying it, I'll wait to see it in person.

What are the accessories? A flashlight and one of those weird sparking torch things? (like I seriously don't know what those things are in real life or what they do)

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Yea it definitely looks like one of those torch things & interchangable arms. I can dig this for sure. Be cool if she maybe came with a Queenburster too.

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Anyone going to comic con want to pick me up a Newt figure? We can work something out and I can throw in something extra for your time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm liking the looks of A3 Ripley. Assuming she looks good in person, I might finally pick up a Ripley!

Otter

Otter

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on May 27, 2016, 12:28:38 AM
Anyone going to comic con want to pick me up a Newt figure? We can work something out and I can throw in something extra for your time.

Didn't Randy say Newt will be fairly readily availble through other channels after the con?

But if you gotta have her straight away, I can respect that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think he said it would be, yeah. It'll be buried on their Twitter page by now though.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2016, 07:40:06 AM
I'm liking the looks of A3 Ripley. Assuming she looks good in person, I might finally pick up a Ripley!
The 'Aliens' Ripley is pretty sweet!

Sabres21768

Vark_

Vark_

Man, I'm definitely getting me another Ripley  ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed