NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 834,980 times)

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 28, 2015, 11:03:26 PM
AVP2010 & ACM aren't good enough to warrant figures.

While this is an subjective statement I would also have to disagree.
Sure the games could have been better, but aliens are aliens. The designs from A:CM were much different than anything we have seen previously. They took a risk, because of that risk I have an awesome Play arts Kai Xenomorph Spitter that ranks as one of my favorite figures.
In the end its either nothing or alien figures you may or may not like. Pick one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And to be fair, the actors likeness rights are probably the most problematic things when it comes to these figures so who knows for sure that other marines were ready to go?

Vark_

Vark_

Right about that. NECA said there will be more USCM but not soon, so there's more rumor control than any fact.

Let's not forget these could include ACM Marines, which could compensate Aliens Marines actors' likenessesses.
I mean, everyone needs a smart gunner around here, but what if Drake or Vasquez can't be made ? Better than nothing if we get an ACM smart gunner. For instance, Sgt Windrix wasn't a bad figure at all, features some cool stuff and adds a touch of renewal.

ts124

ts124

Im surprised no one has mentioned the 1/4 scale Aliens warrior that neca just showed off.

Vrastal

Vrastal

these up for perorder anywhere? hoping ot get a preorder in the next month. ill be gone for two months starting in may and dont want to miss out on this

AgeOfStrife

AgeOfStrife

That Aliens Warrior looks great. This and the new Big Chap are definitely on my buy list, shame they'll make my NECA 22" Alien look dated.

ts124

ts124

Quote from: Nazrel on Apr 06, 2015, 05:54:05 AM
these up for perorder anywhere? hoping ot get a preorder in the next month. ill be gone for two months starting in may and dont want to miss out on this
Not the warrior, but the big chap is up on alot of websites. I usually order from bbts.

Vrastal

Vrastal

il have to wait for the warrior then

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I wonder if we'll see a 1:4 scale Hicks or Hudson, I'd for sure buy the 1:4 warrior then if I had a counter part.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Apr 06, 2015, 09:45:28 PM
I wonder if we'll see a 1:4 scale Hicks or Hudson, I'd for sure buy the 1:4 warrior then if I had a counter part.
A 1/4 scale Ripley would be more impressive IMO. There are a lot of collectors, both casual and hardcore fans of Alien, that such a figure would appeal to. You've got the monster and the heroine...

Vark_

Vark_

Here comes Stompy ^^

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

That's dope.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 10, 2015, 05:12:04 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Apr 06, 2015, 09:45:28 PM
A 1/4 scale Ripley would be more impressive IMO. There are a lot of collectors, both casual and hardcore fans of Alien, that such a figure would appeal to. You've got the monster and the heroine...

The marines have always been more iconic to me than Ripley  (but that's just my opinion)

Vark_

Vark_

Big Chap's antagonist is Ripley, no matter what.
But Warrior's antagonist surely is a Colonial Marine (whichever).

Since NECA is to release both xenomorphs in that 1/4 scale, they ought to release both human characters too ;D.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

I wouldn't mind if they made some figures of the early Giger creations, like the white Alien with the giant tail for a body or the one with the humanoid legs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed