The Forum > Site & Forum Feedback

Attn forumers: You speak only for yourself. Blanke...

<< < (2/7) > >>

Bishop2:

--- Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 01, 2007, 04:22:35 AM ---If someone says AVP is better than Alien, they are denying reality.

In a world of chaos and nihilism - anything goes.

In a world of order - objectivity (logic and reason) exists.

The way you interpret the world is up to you, but don't ask us to deny reality.  :P

--- End quote ---

Opinions are not "reality."  I haven't seen what you're saying myself, but I HAVE seen someone say that Alien 3 and Aliens are both better than Alien, and that same person call Alien "boring."  Now, I don't get that.  But his opinion is equally valid as mine or yours.

Bishop2:

--- Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 01, 2007, 04:08:23 AM ---That's just like...your opinion, man.

--- End quote ---

I need a "rim shot" smiley for times like this.

Dachande:
So what was the point of this? Just seems to me as if your trying to tell everybody how to act and behave. Telling people what they can and what the can't say, and IMO the VAST MAJORITY Probably dont care

Mikey:
I agree with most of what you have to say Bishop2... But sadly... Most of the members here aren't going to care, or even read this... That is the internetz for ya.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES:

--- Quote from: Mikey on Sep 01, 2007, 07:02:16 AM ---I agree with most of what you have to say Bishop2... But sadly... Most of the members here aren't going to care, or even read this... That is the internetz for ya.

--- End quote ---
I read it but I'm just not going to reply cause I am speechless............

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version