Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city.

Started by Alien Jockey, May 14, 2013, 03:20:59 AM

Author
Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city. (Read 136,484 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 01, 2014, 11:38:02 PM
What if the movie has a Western setting? Something to think about.. Could be cool if done right.
For some reason I getting images of Worf in the salon from Star Trek TNG.

overthere

I don't feel like creating a new topic for this so I'll ask this here: What's that eye flash the Predator does in the original movie when he sees Mac? Does it serve and purpose except mocking him and showing how cool he is?

Darkness

locdasmoke

city or a future set one in space

WhatTheHellIsThat

WhatTheHellIsThat

What about a Post-Apocalyptic Earth type of setting in the future?

Or Post-Apocalyptic in space (on a space station, spacecraft, etc.) or another planet?

Anonymous

Anonymous

about time. if not a sequel to predators then the idea of dutch and harrigan being captured sounds good. made to fight each other to the death but they escape and have to evade recapture and try to find away off the strange planet......

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Some guy on FB told me the next pred movie takes place after P1 but before P2. This is wrong am I right?

Master

About Predators we don't know, but looking at equipment probably way after P2 (1997). About new film there is no official synopsis so we can not know.

cheachea

Quote from: Shadow Lurker on Aug 08, 2014, 08:01:59 PM
Some guy on FB told me the next pred movie takes place after P1 but before P2. This is wrong am I right?

This actually kind of seems Promising then honestly. That might help the vibe of the film if it is in that time frame setting Late 80's early 90's.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Aug 08, 2014, 08:28:52 PM
About Predators we don't know, but looking at equipment probably way after P2 (1997). About new film there is no official synopsis so we can not know.

Agreed. We know nothing about the upcoming movie that is about to happen, and so far there is no word on whether or not Shane Black has begun writing the screenplay or if Fred Dekker has started on script revisions. So I would be suspicious about anyone making claims on when this movie is going to be set and other details, considering news released about it was over a month ago.

Milan

Maybe a boat would be a new and fresh setting, it may start on the boat but end at a underwater facility, the element of water could be used as something to mess with the Predators cloaking ability, forceing the hunter to use other things to remain stealthy.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Milan on Aug 19, 2014, 11:17:41 PMMaybe a boat would be a new and fresh setting

Not gonna lie, I immediately thought 'Predator meets Speed 2'. And that's not a happy thought.

Magegg

Quote from: Milan on Aug 19, 2014, 11:17:41 PM
Maybe a boat would be a new and fresh setting, it may start on the boat but end at a underwater facility, the element of water could be used as something to mess with the Predators cloaking ability, forceing the hunter to use other things to remain stealthy.
Only if you end the movie inside a Yautja submarine.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Milan on Aug 19, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

Like.. Predator meets Leviathan, right?

SM

Predator meets underwater Alien ripopff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed