Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city.

Started by Alien Jockey, May 14, 2013, 03:20:59 AM

Author
Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city. (Read 136,476 times)

Master

Cause original pred was bested by huge f**king guns  ::)

Nacho loury crespo

Nacho loury crespo

I like the idea of dutch tracking down predators it sounds a bit predator hunter and will probably atract other predators because he has killed predators so the might think he is a great trophy and ofcourse dutch will beat him but lets be realistic why in the end the predator dies how about the next movie we make the predator live he escapes from  dutch
Thankyou and feel free coment me or the coment

Oh in my first comment i was talking about avp the i spoke for what predator 4 could be sorry for any missunderstandings  :-  :-

happypred

Quote from: Master on Jul 19, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

Guys with guns pose more of a challenge than guys with swords...I think that goes without saying

Give Dutch's team swords instead of guns and they go from "somewhat of a threat" (able to wound the predator) to "zero threat"

However, if predator forgoes its iconic plasma caster almost completely, then hunting elite warriors in ancient or medieval times might be challenging

acrediblesource

Rightly said.
We don't identify men with swords as equally potent around the galaxy as massive machine gun joes. just sayin.

Spoonman101

A Predator surpasses 300 pounds (150 Kg).
No man would stand a chance....

Master

Quote from: happypred on Jul 19, 2014, 04:31:11 PM
Quote from: Master on Jul 19, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

Guys with guns pose more of a challenge than guys with swords...I think that goes without saying

Give Dutch's team swords instead of guns and they go from "somewhat of a threat" (able to wound the predator) to "zero threat"

However, if predator forgoes its iconic plasma caster almost completely, then hunting elite warriors in ancient or medieval times might be challenging

Still that's not the point. Creature was killed cause it was careless and it's opponent was smart and lucky. What type of fighter he was earlier seems irrelevant.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Master on Jul 20, 2014, 07:21:14 PMStill that's not the point. Creature was killed cause it was careless and it's opponent was smart and lucky. What type of fighter he was earlier seems irrelevant.

More to the point, all that heavy firepower Arnie started out with didn't really help him at all. He didn't kill the Predator until he ditched the guns and went medieval on its ass.

SM

Quote from: Nacho loury crespo on Jul 19, 2014, 09:08:58 AM
Almost every one wants the humans to be parted from the sequel then there will be no speaking but groaning from yautjas and xenomorfs and we cant have a sequel were there is two movies with talking and another without but many people want it to be on predator home world so they can put predators survivors to land o their world with the next survivors being hunted by the new team of predators maybe passing their mature test and they get crushed in their home planet an maybe we would be a ble to see baby predators and women predators and elder predators and it will be awesome and they get haunted down by the tree predators passing their mature test thank and feel free to coment me or my coment

Spooky799kil

Spooky799kil

The thing is do we need a story/plotline shown from far in the past? How about we just know they hunted in the past, from the scene in Predator 2 with pirate pistol. Do we really need a movie centering around this one scene? How about from narrative aspect we learn this information just by showing the pistol and we know now they hunted in the past, we don't need to be shown it or have entire movie around it.

Since Predators already did distant planet, I really think it should be in Vietnam or Afghanistan. I want the Afghanistan location used so I won't have to bare that shitty plot line involving AVP in Afghanistan. I do not want that shit happening. So please use that location so we don't have that shit. As I said, do we really need to have a movie around the past? Here's a question for you. Is it really a story that needs to be told?

SM

Is Predator in Afghanistan really a story that needs to be told?

DoomRulz

What's wrong with it? A wartime setting is perfect for a Predator.

happypred

Just make South China Sea into a movie. It'd work. Onyx would be a perfect cameo role for Arnold. You'd really only need his voice.

I'm not sure about keeping Maxim in the movie but he'd probably serve as some comic relief. The Nikolai arc would be a bit of a challenge to put on film.

I would change Gustat's back story. Instead of his wife and kid being butchered by some random predator who crash lands near his cabin, I think it should be his comrades in a warzone who die and he's the sole survivor (perhaps by virtue of being unarmed or simply lucky or injured or something) 

RakaiThwei

SM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 29, 2014, 12:53:15 PM
What's wrong with it? A wartime setting is perfect for a Predator.

What's wrong with a story set in the past?  It's not like they just invented war.

SiL

A Predator hunting soldiers in trenches in World War I could be tense as f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed