Alien War Is Back!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 30, 2007, 06:47:08 AM

Author
Alien War Is Back! (Read 7,536 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I noticed this on their Myspace yesterday. Gary's told me as much.

Yautja

Yautja

Does anybody know if Alien War will be heding to Ireland.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

I can't wait for it to hit the US! I'm gonna go through it at least twice. You know what might make it scarier? If every few tours one of their guys dressed like a civilian and got snatched by an alien.  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Some new concept art has been added to their myspace:

SiL

SiL

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 13, 2007, 08:02:40 PM
If every few tours one of their guys dressed like a civilian and got snatched by an alien.  ;D
I think they do that every tour.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We not posting that? That's damn cool.

Highland

Highland

So its starting in Glasgow? sweet, thats only and hour away from dundee/my house!! I remember this from before!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think the England open is October or December. Can't exactly remember. But it would be cool to go the Glasgow debut.

SM

SM

QuoteI think they do that every tour.

They do.  I never twigged he was a plant till after it was finished.  You don't really get time to think.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2007, 06:47:08 AM
"Then a full tour of the USA starting in West and working it's way across the country."

Very good news and I'm very excited about this!  Where are they starting when they hit the U.S.?  That's right! WEST SIDE!

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 14, 2007, 10:16:25 AM
I think the England open is October or December. Can't exactly remember. But it would be cool to go the Glasgow debut.

i thought that it opend in july

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They pushed the dates back. The debut is now October time in Glasglow.

Fury161

Fury161

Thats awesome suck though its not coming 2 Australia

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long delay but so much has been happening and there has been a lot of changes, the first news is London will now not happen this year but to keep things "ticking over" we will open Alien War this October at a famous venue here in the UK and we will be operating there for at least 6 months giving everyone an opertunity to experience "The War" which is taking on a new look and format??

End of next month we will post news of where and when?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=156415527&blogID=416494875

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Where is it in the US?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed