SEGA admits the trailers for ACM are misleading

Started by WinterActual, Apr 03, 2013, 02:27:54 PM

Author
SEGA admits the trailers for ACM are misleading (Read 14,508 times)

chrisr232007

To make up for this the need to do more patches and sell all the dlc's for $5.

ShadowPred

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Apr 04, 2013, 02:23:13 AM

They need to restart, make the game that they said they were gonna make 6 years ago, and release it for free.

demonbane

I believem patch and dlc nowaday rather became bad excuses for developers, especially case like this. And I haven't seen a single person saying positive thing about storyline which the developers touted as one of the most siginificant things about the game.

Terx2

Quote from: SuperM on Apr 03, 2013, 06:57:16 PM
Quote from: YutaniDitch on Apr 03, 2013, 04:14:30 PMThey even made a game to compete with resident Evil 2 after CApcom signed an exclusive contract with SONY! That was how much respect they had for SEGA SATURN buyers, they made a game for them, and a much better game than RE2 ever was! We even had the protagonist shoot WHILE running!

LOL yeah right. Resident Evil 2 is an amazing game.

Amazing no brilliant on the other hand fits it perfectly.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 04, 2013, 02:45:27 AM

They need to restart, make the game that they said they were gonna make 6 years ago, and release it for free.

Or just remake a multiplayer version of the game only and add more features and less errors and crashes.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Slaine on Apr 03, 2013, 09:35:32 PM
The game has made a ton of money, was number 1 in the UK charts, and as of now, all advertising and billboards has come down because it's been out over a month. So it's fine for them to put "Not In Game Footage" on their advertising now, when Sega and Gearbox don't care anymore because they're too busy counting all our money and laughing.

Wrong.

locusta

Wow. They really know how to put BS on top of BS. Well played, suckers!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: RC on Apr 03, 2013, 06:24:22 PM
Quote from: YutaniDitch on Apr 03, 2013, 04:14:30 PMThey even made a game to compete with resident Evil 2 after CApcom signed an exclusive contract with SONY! That was how much respect they had for SEGA SATURN buyers, they made a game for them, and a much better game than RE2 ever was! We even had the protagonist shoot WHILE running!

What game was this?

Deep Fear  ;)

Quote from: SuperM on Apr 03, 2013, 06:57:16 PM

LOL yeah right. Resident Evil 2 is an amazing game.

Have you ever played DEEP FEAR? I played RE2 on PC later on and never came close to the atmosphere of this SEGA game! Even though in RE2 we could play two characters! BY the way, DEEP FEAR is in a complex underwater, like ABYSS!

ShadowPred

Yutaniditch, just posting to tell you, keep the avatar, it's f**king amazing.

YutaniDitch

Thanks, ShadowPred... Like James Bond always say 'we aim to please'...  :laugh: ;)

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Apr 04, 2013, 05:38:43 PM
Thanks, ShadowPred... Like James Bond always say 'we aim to please'...  :laugh: ;)

"Barnhammer 40k presents... Space Chicks!"?

On topic:
It's a tad late for excuses, I mean come on, two months after the game is out and people (unfortunately for them) spent their cash and bought it does Sega actually confirm and apologizes for what the demos show? Seriously, how oblivious can they get?
It's things like these that make me lose faith in the big-shot developers and publishers, the former for the half-done product and the latter for the over-hyped promotion. Worser still is the pricing for the game and (sigh) the DLC.

...I miss the good ol' days when I'd buy a game for my MegaDrive, play it, feel satisfied by the completeness of the game, and play it again...nowadays all we get is incomplete games with DLC that should've been included in said game from the start.

SizzyBubbles

WAIT.

So the "in-game footage" from all the cons, trailers, and in-game previews... is all... AND SUDDENLY. IT'S NOT ACTUALLY IN-GAME FOOTAGE. JK.

...i feel lead on...

plus, they say this after the game has been released? I feel like they are runnin' scared.

TorsoInvader

Yeah a little too late for that.

Randy actually said that the footage in the demo was ACTUAL gameplay footage.

SuperM

ok im really interested in this deep fear game now, apparently it has funny dialogue and voices like resident evil which is gonna be fun on a bun :P

JayHy17

How the hell did Gearbox and SEGA get away with this? There should be a lawsuit...

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

They will burn for their crimes!

Oh, wait...they already have.

*throws more wood on the fire, under Pitchfork's specky arse*  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed