Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,102 times)

Predaker

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Apr 04, 2013, 05:59:01 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Apr 03, 2013, 06:07:12 PM
You know the suppressors lower the difficulty right?

What do you mean? Suppressors actually slow the bullets outta the barrel! How does THAT lower the difficulty?!  :laugh:

There are "threat suppressors" in bug hunt that the marines must arm to lower the threat level. Once a threat suppressor is activated, aliens will continue attacking until it is fully armed.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 04, 2013, 06:14:40 PM

What do you mean? Suppressors actually slow the bullets outta the barrel! How does THAT lower the difficulty?!  :laugh:

There are "threat suppressors" in bug hunt that the marines must arm to lower the threat level. Once a threat suppressor is activated, aliens will continue attacking until it is fully armed.

i'm sure 90% of people don't know this.

FightFinda

Quote from: Guts on Apr 05, 2013, 10:33:14 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Apr 04, 2013, 06:14:40 PM

i'm sure 90% of people don't know this.

I'd be more inclined to believe the opposite, pretty easy to comprehend if I'm honest.

Lie

It's simple but people are selfish.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Lie on Apr 06, 2013, 04:16:35 PM
It's simple but people are selfish.

The problem I run into most with people who don't use their mics in this mode. It took me 3 rounds to convince someone to give me $2000 to open the $10,000 dollar door to operations.

szkoki

first time i played this online...i connected to 3 guys already on tribute with wave 25 if i remember right....they made a defensive line with 3 turrets at the starting point in between/behind the two big wind barricade or what and the xenos had no chance....but im sure it was a pain in the ass to set up that defensive line and collect the 3 turrets

QUAGMIRE83

Really starting to enjoy Bug Hunt but is there any news on what the second DLC will be?

szkoki

the only problem here that it has only 3 stages....

btw i completed tribute on soldier from wave 1...i was alone until wave 18-19 with 2 turrets in the first building, on the 2nd floor in that long tunnel...one guy came for a 2 waves...then he left but around 25th wave someone connected and im glad it was an experienced person, we activated all the supressors, got into operations and somehow survived the last wave without turrets at the respawn point

im so proud :DDD

but setting up the turrets in the corridors was the stupidest thing...outside they worked very well and in that long tunnel also but in the corridors we were manhandled by the xenos

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed