Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,103 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Mar 21, 2013, 06:17:17 PM
Ok, guys, I am confused: if you buy the Season Pass, you get all DLCs with no more money spent? not a discount, but the DLCs free of charge (or at least just costing 30 euros)?

A bit confused here... :-[

Ok, if you buy the Season Pass, you will not need to spend anymore money. The season Pass pays for all the DLC's

YutaniDitch

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 21, 2013, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: YutaniDitch on Mar 21, 2013, 06:17:17 PM
Ok, guys, I am confused: if you buy the Season Pass, you get all DLCs with no more money spent? not a discount, but the DLCs free of charge (or at least just costing 30 euros)?

A bit confused here... :-[

Ok, if you buy the Season Pass, you will not need to spend anymore money. The season Pass pays for all the DLC's

Thanks, Private... I was just on Steam and couldn't figure it out... Steam needs to improve the interface a bit... And provide better info regarding the items IMHO...

Between the patch that came out and the Tribute map, I might do the unthinkable... Not sure if I am gonna buy the season pass or just the Bug Hunt DLC... the latter would just amount what people spent elsewhere on the game alone, since it only cost me 39 euros when I purchased it...

Decisions, decisions...  :laugh: ;D

WinterActual

Btw why GBX never released a trailer for this DLC? How the people who are not aware of it will notice it and actually buy it? Great marketing strategy really...

Aceburster

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 21, 2013, 06:56:43 PM
Btw why GBX never released a trailer for this DLC? How the people who are not aware of it will notice it and actually buy it? Great marketing strategy really...

I think they ran out of money. lol.

WarriorRidged

Why are all the DLCs free on the season pass?

I thought it got me a percentage off the price of the DLC?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But when did this change?

cyberwaste6996

Quote from: Makkaveli101 on Mar 21, 2013, 11:21:41 PM
Why are all the DLCs free on the season pass?

I thought it got me a percentage off the price of the DLC?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But when did this change?

When you buy the season pass you are paying for all of the DLC at once, but at a discounted price.

WarriorRidged

Excellent. Thank you.

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: Aceburster on Mar 21, 2013, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 21, 2013, 06:56:43 PM

I think they ran out of money. lol.

I dunno, that's something a bit difficult to imagine, given how much money Burgerlands 1 and 2 made and Sega threw at them.

Byohzrd

played last night beat all 30 waves on Tribute, definitely worth the money. Had an awesome team too.

But has anyone else noticed the new xeno skins that were running around, i believe 2 of them were on the lurker any update on if they'll be available?

WinterActual

Quote from: Makkaveli101 on Mar 21, 2013, 11:21:41 PM
But when did this change?
Never? Do you even know what the season pass is?

Vers

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to spend more money on the game. The tragic part of the ordeal? Bug Hunt is bad ass, I'm glad I have it.

Bounds34

Just beat tribute on bughunt mode.  That level was a bitch with just me and 1 other friend. Thank god we had another buddy join.  Honestly what's yours guys time beating that level?  That level took for freaking ever. All I can say is thank god for the 3 sentrys guns.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Bounds34 on Mar 22, 2013, 09:42:01 AM
Just beat tribute on bughunt mode.  That level was a bitch with just me and 1 other friend. Thank god we had another buddy join.  Honestly what's yours guys time beating that level?  That level took for freaking ever. All I can say is thank god for the 3 sentrys guns.

We had 4 people, on recruit, with 3 sentry guns near the end. Took us about 80 minutes. It gets really intense, even on recruit.

I don't think I'd last more than 10 waves on ultimate badass mode.

DRAKE M.

Anyone know how to get the Apone, Hicks and Hudson skins? I purchased from Steam....thanks.

azrael55

It's a shame that arguably the only fun/valuable mode for this game (Single and Multiplayer) was released as a DLC. I'm not going to support GBX through buying this game AND the DLC just to have a single fun game mode. So many things went wrong with this game. I never played this game but already grew tired of the Singleplayer just by watching several videos on youtube. There is no innovation in this game whatsoever. Shame really.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed