Under the Hunter's Moon is out!

Started by That Yellow Alien, Aug 30, 2007, 03:28:14 AM

Author
Under the Hunter's Moon is out! (Read 44,505 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I'm stuck at the second part. It says witness the aliens born but don't enter the sacrificial chamber. But nothing happens. When I try to go in the chamber, I'm killed. So what do I do?

Huol

Huol

Stay outside, jump onto a platform which is on the wall near the ceiling. go through the hole, follow the corridor and look down through the hole at the chamber, then wait.
Or you could try just sitting in the doorway like you did.
Just wait for it to happen.
It takes time for lex and her dumb team to steal your plasma casters.

Porkus Maximus

From the point that you can see into the chamber there are 2 places you can drop down.  On one side there is a facehugger you can push off the ledge, drop down the OTHER ledge and it should automatically trigger the cutscene.

Exiled

Exiled

I beat it wow that was a good mod kind of refreshing to see a good mod in a while (even though its AVP movie related)

Porkus Maximus

OK... I'm stuck on stage 4.  Don't read past this point if you don't want spoilers.

I've got the shuriken and the shoulder cannon.  I've just jumped across the broken bridge.  To the left is a secret area with a pool of water that heals you, to the right is a room with a pit of spikes, 4 switches and a netgun ammo cache.  Pressing the switches closes some doors above (which don't go anywhere).  Doing this triggers an alien that breaks through a wall which leads into another room... but there doesn't seem to be anything in that room.  Taking ammo from the cache locks you in.  There are lots of sections of wall that look like they might open but I can't find any more switches.  Am I missing something obvious, or is a trigger failing to activate?

Brolly10

Brolly10

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 31, 2007, 01:38:43 PM
I'm stuck at the second part. It says witness the aliens born but don't enter the sacrificial chamber. But nothing happens. When I try to go in the chamber, I'm killed. So what do I do?

Go back and look around there should be a platform,jump on it and you go through a corridor and you will reach a hole in the midle of the ceiling,now if you look to the right there should be a corridor and if you look to the left there should another one,now I don't remember which one you need to take,so go into one and you should get to where there is a small gap,jump down in it and this will trigger the cutscene,if you take the other one you will fall down right in front of the sacrificial chamber.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So when I save this thing do i have to put in the disk to play it??

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I need help on how to properly install this crap, i can't seem to make it work!!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I already have the patch 1.0.9.6 on the game and i have put the under the hunters moon thing into the AVP2 folder, and I have typed in the -rez umh.rez thing on the launcher options and i have check that box that it tells me to check, but it is not working for me for some reason  :-\

darkbladepred

Okay. This isn't working like a regular mod/skin/map for me. I know how to make one work. I can put the command line in correctly, but when I go to the custom levels menu... it's blank. Same thing happened when I tried any other single player level.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's what is going on wih me too

Does the normal version and Gold edition determine if it works or not?

That Yellow Alien

It does work for Gold edition, seeing as I'm using it. I don't know what to tell you.

I put the rez file in my AVP2 folder (I also created a separate folder to put a copy in for backup, you might want to try that).

Then I copied and pasted the command line in the command line box. Than start it up and check custom levels and it should be there.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Finaly got it working. No clue what I did differently this time.  ???

It truly is better than the movie IMO.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's not working for me for sh** i copy and paste and still nothing.  >:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ok, do i have to type it exactly like this??

-rez uhm.rez

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed