Under the Hunter's Moon is out!

Started by That Yellow Alien, Aug 30, 2007, 03:28:14 AM

Author
Under the Hunter's Moon is out! (Read 44,475 times)

That Yellow Alien

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So you didn't have to buy license that winrar is associated with and this trial dosn't need one then....if yes, then thank god!!!

That Yellow Alien

I believe if you want the complete version, you have to pay for it, but the download is just the basic software and that's all you need for mods.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So the one that is in bue that tells me "Download now" is the trial version, because i don't weant to mistake it for the real thing.

Brolly10

Brolly10

If you all are tired of writing the rez command line just donwload avp2 mod manager,if you have that one installed you can put 20 mods(it's just an example,there is no limit to how many mods you can select if you have that many) at a time.

Just download it from filefront or avp2 files

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huol on Aug 31, 2007, 01:44:52 PM
Stay outside, jump onto a platform which is on the wall near the ceiling. go through the hole, follow the corridor and look down through the hole at the chamber, then wait.
Or you could try just sitting in the doorway like you did.
Just wait for it to happen.
It takes time for lex and her dumb team to steal your plasma casters.

Grr. I can't find a sodding platform. I can see the hole in the roof. But no platform.

Darkness

Darkness

I did that part. Tricky to find what you need to do.

I was killed though when the floor caved through after the cut scene. Haven't played it since then.

Corporal Hicks

Can someone provide some screenies?

Darkness

Darkness

When you go down the steps, go left, then look up to your right. You'll see the platform to jump on which takes you to an area above the chamber. Then drop down gap and the cut-scene will play.

I played a bit more yesterday. I got a little further. It's so annoying when the floors cave through. They get me every time.

Weasel

Weasel

I played it. Sucked bad. Really stupid and a waste of time.

Huol

Huol

What was wrong with it?  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Okay, done it. Yay. On to chapter 3. And the bit where the caves floor in, go through the left door, not the right.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

QuoteIt is kind of confusing. There are actually 2 AVP themed campaigns coming out. Under the Hunter's Moon is only single-player and uses AVP vanilla. Then there is another one that the makers of AJL have coming out the same time AJL R3 comes out. It is Co-op (yes!) and will probably be better because it will use the AJL mod.

AJL R3 coop campaign base on AVP movie is not "better", maybe just different, more reallistic than the movie with some room which aren't in UHM (there isn't any enigm) and yes, the pyramid have a new configuration, but no all 10 minutes, because it long, i have decided to make it all 200 sec or maybe 150 don't know yet.

here is some screenshot about the campaign (i have just upload 3 new screen) have a look:
http://www.freewebs.com/ajlmod/ajlr3coopcampaign.htm

jegu

jegu

heh... I will love it. By the way... I got a huge problem with UHM... spider webs... i couldnt see through them. just the texture of the web and rest was black. all black.  :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I liked under the hunters moon.

I don't know how often I'd want to play it again (because of all the booby traps slowing progress down).  But for an experience that was different than other custom campaigns, it was okay.

The only thing I really would've changed would've been to have more human/pred encounters, and to have skins added where the humans weren't walking around in the freezing cold with shortsleeves.

Otherwise it was pretty tight.

My favorite campaign is still Isle of the dead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed