SP DLC Speculation

Started by JokersWarPig, Feb 24, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

Author
SP DLC Speculation (Read 63,782 times)

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

I hope we will be able to shoot some Xenos without been followed by other marines 95% of the game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

meh........they've done that enough.  I thought it was pretty generic storytelling to always be a Marine all by your lonesome in the first three AvP games (for the most part).

It would help if they weren't generic stock characters but still.  It wouldn't be Colonial Marines without Marine(s).

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Aliens: Colonial Marine

:laugh:

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 13, 2013, 05:06:09 AM
meh........they've done that enough.  I thought it was pretty generic storytelling to always be a Marine all by your lonesome in the first three AvP games (for the most part).

It would help if they weren't generic stock characters but still.  It wouldn't be Colonial Marines without Marine(s).

I think most of the players didn't like the fact that they were followed by 1 or 2 immortal Marines most of the time.
I think it is more scary to explore the maps alone.If not at least the other marines must not be from Krypton.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It wasn't executed like they said it would be for certain.  With your guys being snatched and taken away to various different parts of the levels and all that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It should have been done original Ghost Recon style.
You find/unlock marines with different abilities (medic, engineer) or weapons (smart gun, flame thrower). You use them and get to know them a bit as characters until they get killed during a mission, at which point you can no longer use them ever again. I love/hate games with consequences like that, and that's how ACM should have been.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed