AvPGalaxy Interviews Angry Mob Games

Started by ikarop, Feb 18, 2013, 02:41:30 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interviews Angry Mob Games (Read 10,825 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Angry Mob Games, creators of the Predators videogame (iOS & Mac) released in 2010 and developers of the upcoming Alien vs. Predator: Evolution game for iOS and Android, due for release Q1 2013, join us for an interview about their new Alien vs. Predator title. This interview was elaborated after giving the community the chance to submit their own questions a few months ago. Better late than never. You can click on the image below to read the interview in full.

“Throughout the Alien campaign, you go through the whole Alien life-cycle, all the way from the Xeno egg, to playing as a Facehugger impregnating a human, to a Chestburster and then maturing into a full grown Alien Drone. You can later on evolve your body into various Alien types, including the Warrior, Runner, Praetorian and others.”

A very special thanks to Bogdan Iliesiu, CEO of Angry Mob Games and Fox Entertainment for their time as well as to the community for getting involved.

Darkness

Good interview. Glad you got a question about the 4th gen touch. I plan on upgrading to the 5th gen soon so I'll be able to play it. And I'm happy that the whole alien life cycle will be in the game. I always missed that in AvP.

And the upgrading of characters and weapons will be interesting. I often like that aspect in games.

Dusk

Dusk

Great interview. Those Predator upgrades sounds really fun. Hopefully we'll eventually get a new AvP for consoles, where we can pimp out our Predator. Too bad I don't own any iOS devices.

Xenomorphine

"Praetorian from 'Aliens'"? ???

Valaquen

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 18, 2013, 06:47:37 PM
And a couple of other goofs.

Xenospitter

What does he mean "the initial release version" won't support the iPod touch 5th gen.
Will there be a different version that does?

Darkness

He means it won't support the 4th gen touch on release but it may in the future.

RazorSlash

Oh God I don't know if I have the 5th gen Touch or the 4th gen oh God

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 18, 2013, 06:47:37 PM

Yeah - I was tempted to change these when I proofed it but hey-ho.

Errors aside, sounds like it could be an interesting game. I enjoyed Predators. Think I'll try this on my tablet though. The phone is seeming too small.

Space7Horror

Why don't they have an alien skin from the original alien movie from what I've read they did not mention it.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Queen7 on Feb 18, 2013, 11:50:49 PM
Why don't they have an alien skin from the original alien movie from what I've read they did not mention it.

They do mention it existing as an option. Same part as the 'Praetorian' quote (I'm assuming it's their word for the ridge-headed version, rather than the Queen).

Enenra

Hopefully this will be the first good A/P related game since AvP2. I actually have faith in this company, somewhat.

Space7Horror

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 22, 2013, 03:30:36 PM
http://www.slidetoplay.com/previews/alien-vs-predator-evolution-hands-on-preview/

It says its comming out in the next few months that's crazy i want to play it now and wasn't it supposed to be the first quarter of this year which ends next month so it should be out soon within a month right?  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed