LET US PLAY - Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by Space Sweeper, Feb 17, 2013, 03:06:47 AM

Author
LET US PLAY - Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 8,270 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Introductory Information:
QuoteWe just finished. My friend does the recording, so my voice comes down at a lower quality (over XBL), but it's not bad at all. It's me, and two other friends (second one joins on the second level) and we go through the whole thing. There's comedy, there's discussions of quality, there's discussions of the franchise (well from two of us, my friend who was recording had only seen each movie once), and there's more comedy. I keep f**king those guys over by playing the villain (I'm essentially Burke on some levels).

Toward the end of the second mission, my headache sets in and with it comes immense rage. After that, I take a chill pill (two extra strength aspirin mixed with Rockstar Cola... the drug known as "HOP!"), and I exchange the rage for a hyperactive rampage that lasts for just about the rest of the entire session. So you know. Get some popcorn; cuts are minimal because the laugh-per-minute ratio is pretty fair and it's a full-fledged Let's Play. We're dividing it into parts though, and all in HD, so no worries.

If you like stuff along the lines of Two Best Friends Play, Game Grumps, or Wiki Game Guides (formerly Next-Gen Walkthroughs), you'll likely enjoy this.

PART 1 - "I Just Came Out Of Your Ass"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoB8Z6vJyM#ws

PART 2 - "Achievement Whore Guide"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8FZFhKF7k#ws

My friend aims to release each part on a daily schedule, and I will update this thread accordingly-- alternatively, be sure to Subscribe to his channel and smack down dem vidjas with some Likes to help work the channel toward the custom feature and suggestion box levels!

Cal427eb

Finally!

King Rathalos

YES! YES! ;D :laugh:

Aspie

omg that second video...

Space Sweeper

I like how he left it on a cliffhanger.  :D

Now we've got Tommy.

Remonster

Oh man, i'm Xbox live friends with someone playing a video on youtube! Not really sure why I think that's such a big deal, but It is  ;D

ShadowPred

Haven't seen part 2 yet, but is there anymore of that stuff where you're f**king around while playing the game? Breaks the immersion for me as your friend is basically going through it for the first time and not in the f**king around kind of way. Will there be more of this in the future, because judging from the Far Cry videos I'm now thinking that this let's play would have been better by himself. Do you know if he;s planning on releasing any A:CM content where it's just him playing?

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Remonster on Feb 17, 2013, 04:54:17 AM
Oh man, i'm Xbox live friends with someone playing a video on youtube! Not really sure why I think that's such a big deal, but It is  ;D
Soon enough I'll be doing recordings of my own, so we could get a ton of Galaxy members in on some recordings. c:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 17, 2013, 04:55:00 AM
Haven't seen part 2 yet, but is there anymore of that stuff where you're f**king around while playing the game? Breaks the immersion for me as your friend is basically going through it for the first time and not in the f**king around kind of way. Will there be more of this in the future, because judging from the Far Cry videos I'm now thinking that this let's play would have been better by himself. Do you know if he;s planning on releasing any A:CM content where it's just him playing?
He really doesn't care. He wanted me to be there because he prefers to have people with him if it's co-op or multiplayer. This is definitely not the immersion kind of Let's Play, but one meant for having fun. Trust me, if this was a game to be immersed in, I would have told him to go through it solo first.

ShadowPred

Ah, well then its just me with my distaste when I see other players that I play with messing about.

Space Sweeper

I'm the same way, if it's a game that deserves and gains immersion. For instance, I would never play a Halo game on co-op for the first time as I would find even voice chatter annoying. Besides, anything that even resembles immersion in A:CM is gone as soon as W-Y comes in (which will be Part 3).

ShadowPred

Looking forward to it then. The game looks f**king awful...holy f**k.

Space Sweeper

Furthering the hilarity, our friend Tommy joins us as he drops in, and he probably has the most infectious laugh ever. When he laughs, we laugh... it cannot be helped.

ShadowPred

Holy f**k dude...did the third person come from INSIDE the dropship as it came into view?!

Space Sweeper

I will now forever interpret it as so.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 17, 2013, 05:38:43 AM

I will now forever interpret it as so.

Because the ship just came busting through...and then he said he fell off it. That is what is so f**king cool, when shit like that happens...unf.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed