Randy is back

Started by 9th_Stew, Feb 15, 2013, 03:08:27 PM

Author
Randy is back (Read 56,782 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 20, 2013, 04:00:47 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 03:37:41 AM
Just read all the tweets on his page. I sifted through and found it. Some 17 year old girl from the UK. She blasted him.

What was said to have been so memorable?

She said something like, "Randy, I am so glad that you care about this series and love the fans. I also enjoy how you plan on fixing this game to get it up to par. Oh wait..."

I found it funny cause she was a 17 year old gamer girl who LOVES this series like guys do.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 04:15:00 AM
Just read all the tweets on his page. I sifted through and found it. Some 17 year old girl from the UK. She blasted him.

She said something like, "Randy, I am so glad that you care about this series and love the fans. I also enjoy how you plan on fixing this game to get it up to par. Oh wait..."

I found it funny cause she was a 17 year old gamer girl who LOVES this series like guys do.

girls like the franchise too man, my girlfriend raged harder than i did when she played through the campaign.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 20, 2013, 04:22:50 AM

girls like the franchise too man, my girlfriend raged harder than i did when she played through the campaign.

Show me the transcripts!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 20, 2013, 04:22:50 AM

So did mines. She loves Hicks but when he said "that's a longer story" she cried "bullllllshiiiit."

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think it would be absolutely hilarious to have a new commercial released, hailing the game as "The game critics and audiences can't stop talking about".

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 20, 2013, 04:48:59 AM
I think it would be absolutely hilarious to have a new commercial released, hailing the game as "The game critics and audiences can't stop talking about".

What have you done?!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I mean, it wouldn't be false advertising...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 20, 2013, 04:49:52 AM
I mean, it wouldn't be false advertising...

Omg...they're reading this!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The 'Alien' and 'Terminator' films (original ones, at least) have a lot more female fans than is supposed, precisely because of how iconic Ripley and Sarah Connor are in culture as heroines.

Way early on, I thought Gearbox might opt for the main character of this title being either a female Marine or having the option to switch between genders, because of that very reason. Seemed like an obvious marketing angle to me.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I like female characters in my FPS. I played as a female spartan in Halo Reach. I use the female marine in ACM also.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

My lord, the man actually said some human words. I believe I read the phrase "learned some things" which could almost be taken as an admission of possible error!

Well, that's a start. At least they're not trying to remain totally oblivious to the criticism.. that was getting painful lol.

szkoki

szkoki

what did he learned? false advertising doesnt help the game to be better?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 20, 2013, 07:07:10 AM
My lord, the man actually said some human words. I believe I read the phrase "learned some things" which could almost be taken as an admission of possible error!

Well, that's a start. At least they're not trying to remain totally oblivious to the criticism.. that was getting painful lol.

We will see what he's learned when I see progress from GBX on patches and worthy DLC.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 10:44:36 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 20, 2013, 07:07:10 AM

We will see what he's learned when I see progress from GBX on patches and worthy DLC.

I'm not gonna hold my breath.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Anyone reading the articles by Jim Sterling of Destructoid? Dude has been SHITTING all over Pitchfraud. It's good stuff. Sterling has been a HUGE advocate for trying to get to the truth of what happened with this game.

Also, saw a dude tweet that he got blocked by Pitchfraud for simply putting the E3 demo link on his page and asking for answers. LOL. Pitchfraud is such a POS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed