Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Concept Art

Started by ikarop, Feb 11, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Concept Art (Read 13,275 times)

ikarop

A new batch of concept art for the upcoming mobile game for iOS and Android has been revealed today. These four new inspiring pieces of concept art feature a bunch of familiar character including the Alien Queen, super Predators, classic and AvP Predators and more. Make sure to check them out below:

Predator Victory Party
Predator Victory Party
Predator Victory Party
Predator Victory Party

Requiem28

This shit looks pretty tough.  Always wanted to see all the Predator varients in one movie/game.

Sexy Poot

Awesome pics. Specially the pred ship one. Really looks like these people have a passion for the property, unlike a lot of developers out there who just wanna make a quick buck.

Vrastal

Aliens seem kinda chunky. But it still looks really good.

Space7Horror

This game just looks better and better my only complaints are the alien tails and shape it dosent look like the original alien but the alien heads are great I can't wait to get this app.

G8RSG1

I am really bummed I won't get to play this  :-[

RidgeTop

Some pretty sweet artwork. First time I've ever really been excited for an iOS game.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Nazrel on Feb 12, 2013, 12:20:04 AM
Aliens seem kinda chunky. But it still looks really good.

Yeah, they basically changed only the heads and kept the bodies the same. I don't mind it as all of the types from the movies are in it.

Requiem28

At least they're not doing that stupid dual wrist blade thing where even the blades look too thick.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 12, 2013, 04:41:15 AM
At least they're not doing that stupid dual wrist blade thing where even the blades look too thick.

I HATE dual wrist blades. I see why they do it, for combat purposes it looks better, but its so much better when its just on one arm.

Prime113

This game is looking quite cool. Really diggin the different Predators in the game.

DUB1

The second pic (original2) reminds me of the VS screens from the last Mortal Kombat game. As if the Alien and the Predator were included as DLC for that game along with a new arena.

The game is looking very promising so far.

Sexy Poot

The thing is, Alien and Predator are perfect for Mortal Kombat guests. Hell MK has stolen a ton of thing from predator with a bunch of moves.

Cellien

Cyrax and Sector are very Predator-ish. 

The concept art is cool, but it looks like they are just heavily modified 3D renders.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed