AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 50,870 times)

Crazy Rich

I was laughing my ass off at "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" after that same elevator moment.

JokersWarPig

I think I may have missed out on this because I opted to watch the walking dead... :(

Ghost Rider

When's the next game night?

EEV2650

EEV2650

To all the friends I had on my XBOX list. Prime113, Predator Queen, Raging Dragon, Vakarian. I lost access to xbox live like I thought I would. It was fun playing you all that one day  :'(

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

hey guys missed it tonight but count me in for next sunday, or just about any night past 11 pm est, my gamertag is Rabbbit2100

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 18, 2013, 06:27:15 AM
To all the friends I had on my XBOX list. Prime113, Predator Queen, Raging Dragon, Vakarian. I lost access to xbox live like I thought I would. It was fun playing you all that one day  :'(

:'( :'( :'( Sorry to hear that, bro.  :'(

RedHood

RedHood

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 18, 2013, 07:55:06 AM
hey guys missed it tonight but count me in for next sunday, or just about any night past 11 pm est, my gamertag is Rabbbit2100

Added

Jums

Jums

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2013, 11:36:27 PM
I enjoyed tonight guys. Thanks for coming along. Shame about those of you who had problems joining the server but hope everyone else enjoyed the pissing about. Probably some of the best games I've played so far.
I was a victim of this :(. Ah well, hopefully it'll work next time!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 18, 2013, 05:21:40 AM
When's the next game night?

Next Sunday.  Just add me if you want to join.

Six-String-Samurai

Sorry i missed last night, i was having problems joining the game. i'll be there next week though.   

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 18, 2013, 12:16:19 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2013, 12:12:56 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 18, 2013, 12:00:24 AM
Or stopping the last marines in escape before they got away in the elevator, making the game a tie.

Was that you who got in there and massacred everyone?!

I believe Raging Dragon went in first and got 1 or 2, I followed close behind and did tail whirlwinds on the other 2.

Dat spitter! Glowing head be damned, he sure is useful once you unlock Rupture. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Think I'm gonna pop on shortly. Anyone fancy a bash?

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Count me in.  :)

Doobios

Doobios

I'm on as much as I could,it's been frustrating playing and NOOONE has a mic , my user name is Doobios, add me . Big fan of escape and survivor.

Space Sweeper

Me, Crazy Rich, and Gates are just about to get on; anybody wanna join?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed