Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 90,190 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: thewallis on Feb 08, 2013, 06:02:16 PM
Ok am I doing something wrong to watch these videos. Its says there private.

He switched them over to private, for whatever reason.

Stringer2355

I am surprised Sega has not filed a copy right complaint on these videos

SPECIAL FORCES

Any facehugger chaos/fight? I love those little badass motherf*ckers  ;D
Always wanted a map full of those.

And stuff

The game looks okay.  Wish some PC units shipped early - torrent sites got nothin' :(

Le Celticant

Hello,

Wait, how are the settings of your graphics?

Thanks & Cya

Space Sweeper

My main issues are the dialogue (which is trying way too hard to emulate the original movie's and failing at every turn), the voice acting (mostly just for Cruz... I mean, what the hell? The temp actor was better), and most of all, the facial animation... because it's non-existent. The mouths barely move, the eyes rarely blink or move, and I haven't seen an expression go beyond default. In this day and age, that's really bad-- last gen bad.

On the plus side, I like how the Xenos move and act, particularly the lurkers (except for when they just stand still on the ground), the score is fan-f**king-tastic (properly emulating both Alien and Aliens), and the environmental design is squee-inducingly great.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 09, 2013, 01:17:41 AM
In this day and age, that's really bad-- last gen bad.

Hell, just go watch the Half-Life 2 E3 videos from back in the day. Games have come a long way from static faced characters. That's 2003/2004 stuff.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 09, 2013, 01:17:41 AM
On the plus side, I like how the Xenos move and act, particularly the lurkers (except for when they just stand still on the ground), the score is fan-f**king-tastic (properly emulating both Alien and Aliens), and the environmental design is squee-inducingly great.

Yeah. I agree!

ShadowPred

I'll definitely be watching this because your voice brings a friendly atmosphere to a game that I have been so negative about that it's refreshing to have myself be in a positive matter about it, thank you for that.

MrSpaceJockey

Hope you didnt just join to post this.  ;) I'll look forward to seeing your commentary...

MemphisRains

Good but bring a little more brightness in next video))

Leeroy712Plays

I will MemphisRains . Hope you guys enjoyed it so far ^^ .

PVTDukeMorrison

Those sewers man... Well played Gearbox, well played...

Giger_Incubator

Getting conflicting reports from the people who've already played it. Is the Runner Dog Alien in the game? I'm still incredibly optimistic about the overall quality, in spite of the early reviews, but my unabashed Alien3 love is overpowering any other curiosity I have about the game so far.

WeaN

No, there's no alien that matches the one from Alien3... you got standard Aliens Drones, Lurkers, who look a lot like the one from the first movie, and the Queen. As for totally new alien types, there's Spitters, Boilers, Crushers... and the very creepy Raven, which is basically a Praetorian sized drone with a skull face and a ridged top.
You can alter the color of your MP alien though, so maybe you could get a Lurker to look like the Runner by using a brown skin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed