Contact Trailer Extended Cut

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 03:01:58 PM

Author
Contact Trailer Extended Cut (Read 23,686 times)

Salt The Fries

This Clint Mansell track from Moon reminds me SO MUCH of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails from his "Fragile" days...

Anyone agrees?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

This trailer just made my day.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Accidentally I saw this trailer again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-9-3lx0Q0#ws

Oh man.. do you guys remember how excited and happy we were back then?  After this trailer we were sure this game will kick ass take names all day every day. This short trailer have so much soul and atmosphere in it. Its better than every ACM trailer released so far. (or lets say its equally good as the Extended Cut trailer)

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2013, 05:52:03 PM
Accidentally I saw this trailer again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-9-3lx0Q0#ws

Oh man.. do you guys remember how excited and happy we were back then?  After this trailer we were sure this game will kick ass take names all day every day. This short trailer have so much soul and atmosphere in it. Its better than every ACM trailer released so far. (or lets say its equally good as the Extended Cut trailer)
Don't you think the Gearbox situation 2008 vs 2013 mirrors that Alien3 trailer heralding Aliens on Earth?

BTW, do you remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQK6cHcr1wY#ws

??

WinterActual

WinterActual

I remember this trailer but everything looks the same in the current version of ACM  :laugh:

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2013, 06:16:04 PM
I remember this trailer but everything looks the same in the current version of ACM  :laugh:

Well, aside from being able to shoot the pistol with the motion tracker out and everything looking like a work in progress, yeah. :)

Ash 937

Ash 937

It makes sense that you would at least be able to fire a pistol while holding the motion tracker.  Did that option make the final cut?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Omg don't tell me you are not able to shoot your pistol with your MT out... It doesn't make any sense.... whats the invisible power preventing you to pull the trigger?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2013, 07:56:28 PM
Omg don't tell me you are not able to shoot your pistol with your MT out... It doesn't make any sense.... whats the invisible power preventing you to pull the trigger?

I'm not certain if you can use your pistol or not, I haven't seen anyone doing it. It's certain you can't do it with any of the other guns, though.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2013, 07:56:28 PM

OMG, I completely forgot about that; players should be allowed to do that.  Maybe Gearbox will fix this in a later patch or DLC add-on.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 08, 2013, 05:09:06 AM
Clint Mansell did the soundtrack for the Doom film and the original Doom game was originally an Aliens game so I guess it all makes sense. :)

'Mass Effect 3'.

H.R. Grider

H.R. Grider

Bad ass ! They should put this in theaters this weekend for a final push. Incredible Aliens authenticity , the face hugging moment is bone chilling . Then the poor bastard getting in right in the ear. Loved it.
Lets all remember , whether it ends up being good, great, or so-so...it's the only Aliens game your getting anytime soon. And if it does take off, the sequel should refine and improve any flaws brought out by two years of play. Who here isn't still playing the PC titles or even the less than stellar 2010 AvP ? It will be what it will be.

PrivateHudson87

Why hasn't fox made a full CGI movie for Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed