Contact Trailer Extended Cut

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 03:01:58 PM

Author
Contact Trailer Extended Cut (Read 23,675 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 07, 2013, 05:02:18 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 07, 2013, 04:44:21 PM

Preload? As in STEAM preload?
Yes.

Ah, stupid question. Sorry. I didn't see G8RSG1's remark on the matter.

I don't know how he managed to pull that off.

SPECIAL FORCES

Very good trailer.

Samus007

Samus007

That was cool! I liked that trailer a lot.  8) 8) 8)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Fantastic trailer. And isn't the music from Moon?

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Fantastic f**king trailer. The facehugger scene gave me chills! And that final shot with the queen- f**king badass!

Remonster

Remonster

Always happy to see The Moon soundtrack getting some love. A very well put together trailer.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mPtKgX370k#ws

Btw did you notice the marine that gets ambushed from behind had the Monster Energy drink as his armor graffiti

Spoon

Spoon

Just amazing!   Got excited again.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

axis do make very good trailers, this and the dead island are my two favourite game trailers in recent times

Bio Mech Hunter

Goddammit... how much smaller are these game companies going to make the Aliens? Can you imagine the backlash they'd get if this shit was done to Preds?

It's simultaneously hilarious and sad when the warrior jumped on the marine at 1:06, and he's still standing. Very authentic. Way to go, GBX. You idiots.

So far, the cinematic trailers have really been the only thing that's shown the Alien's acid to be truly corrosive.

beb

beb

I like the small part of the trailer where the facehugger was crawling on the cryo tube. Almost symbolic of the death of Ripley. An alien 3 tribute   

Njm1983

Njm1983

It was a nice trailer. Good atmo and action, Ill agree about the adult aliens though, kind of wank in terms of them being effective. I especially dislike the alien who jumped onto the back of that marine to kill him, the marine should have been knocked completely down.

Face hugging was sweet.

Flame thrower scene lighting all the aliens coming at them was sweet.

Queen killing the marine, and the marine dropping the grenade thus causing it to detonate was sweet - also very much an alien 3 moment

overall 8/10

Hicks.D

Hicks.D

WOW now that's what i call a trailer for this game much better than the dubstep one.GAME TIME

PVTDukeMorrison

Jaw=Dropped

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It was okay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed