Tactical Multiplayer Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Author
Tactical Multiplayer Trailer (Read 44,374 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Plus many times I would get kicked from a lot of games to make room for their friends or they're just assholes.

Nightlord

Nightlord

You guys playing on Pc or Consoles?

In my experience, playing on Xbox has been alot like what ye are describing, while on pc for the most part people are fairly mature except for the odd griefer.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Xbox unfortunately. I can't afford a gaming computer.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

PC. Never had a console.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Both. PC at launch and will probably pick up the WiiU version when it's released.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jan 30, 2013, 07:27:16 PM
Boiler = Boomer
Spitter = Spitter
Crusher = Tank
Soldier = Hunter
Alien Swarm = Zombie Horde

We just need a dedicated Smoker (for the tongue, not the smoke cloud), a charger, a jockey, and a witch.

They could use the Runner as the Jockey infected, a "Lasher" frog-tongue alien for the Smoker  :P, a Praetorian/Royal Guard for the Charger, and a crazed about to be chest-bursted person for the Witch, ala Alien Resurrection! :laugh:

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Feb 04, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jan 30, 2013, 07:27:16 PM
Boiler = Boomer
Spitter = Spitter
Crusher = Tank
Soldier = Hunter
Alien Swarm = Zombie Horde

We just need a dedicated Smoker (for the tongue, not the smoke cloud), a charger, a jockey, and a witch.

They could use the Runner as the Jockey infected, a "Lasher" frog-tongue alien for the Smoker  :P, a Praetorian/Royal Guard for the Charger, and a crazed about to be chest-bursted person for the Witch, ala Alien Resurrection! :laugh:
STOP! GBX might be reading this forum! :o

:laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Man :-\ here goes another $60 for a game that should've been way, waaaaay better. I'm really getting tired of buying mediocre products.

And again, careful word choice would've mitigated a lot of the justified rage, I think. If GBX had someone saying the right things and doing damage control, things such as "the single-player campaign is going to be an authentic sequel to Aliens, but the multi-player will introduce some new concepts and gameplay elements for the sake of playability," or something like that.

I'm afraid, though, that they aren't saying that because all of these Kenner aliens are not only in the single-player, but may play a major role in the story.

Spoiler

Ahhhh GADDD...

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed