Tactical Multiplayer Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Author
Tactical Multiplayer Trailer (Read 43,846 times)

reecebomb

reecebomb

Quote from: SPECIAL FORCES on Feb 01, 2013, 12:00:38 PM
You are all nothing more than a bunch of whining p*ssies!!!
It is natural for some to be able to strangle a Xeno...the head's size is alright.The hands are big.
Haven't you heard about certain people who have really big hands/long and fat fingers???
It is those people that it is better to rape you than finger you!!!  :laugh:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IEpd7tx1wkA/T5Xq5RfnHQI/AAAAAAAAA3A/fR3Vo85Z_H8/s1600/hotdogfingers.JPG

;D Maybe the hands belong to that bald albino guy from Prometheus. Wait a sec, why does he have marines texures, unfinished Prometheus DLC maybe.

slipknotpredator

Man... every new trailer they release the worst the graphics get.

Hope it´s fun to play.

Don´t like those new "aliens" and their new "skills".

Kalawaki

Kalawaki

You know, I tend to find that games without the maximum HIGH-DEF graphics tend to be ones that have better gameplay.

Why?

Because those HD graphics that everyone bitches and moans about have a nasty tendency to take up roughly 60-65% of the game disc's precious space. You can only have so much memory on one disc. That's why larger, more lengthly games tend to have two disc's. But the additional disc means more expense in producing the product, so few companies ever try to make two and struggle to balance gameplay into one disc's memory.

Tl;Dr? The less the graphics, the better the gameplay will likely be. Quit bitching until you play it.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Kalawaki on Feb 01, 2013, 03:57:56 PM
Tl;Dr? The less the graphics, the better the gameplay will likely be. Quit bitching until you play it.

That argument is not really true or false. It's a broad generalization about video games.

Kalawaki

Kalawaki

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 01, 2013, 04:00:38 PM

That argument is not really true or false. It's a broad generalization about video games.
I said 'likely' not 'definitely.'

It's a fairly solid explanation why games with higher graphics resolution tend to either be very short or very linear.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

You know, I tend to find that games without the maximum HIGH-DEF graphics tend to be ones that have better gameplay.

Why?

Because those HD graphics that everyone bitches and moans about have a nasty tendency to take up roughly 60-65% of the game disc's precious space. You can only have so much memory on one disc. That's why larger, more lengthly games tend to have two disc's. But the additional disc means more expense in producing the product, so few companies ever try to make two and struggle to balance gameplay into one disc's memory.

I do agree that people shouldn't go too crazy until they play the game.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Rage virus still in effect I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-ANnjvrlA#

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Well...ScardyFox and Dovahkiin since we don't have the game yet,we are so impatient and hardcore fans it is natural to over analyze everything XD

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 01, 2013, 11:39:44 AM
Quote from: reecebomb on Feb 01, 2013, 09:52:02 AM
Quote from: The Runner on Feb 01, 2013, 04:02:37 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag104/joshm96/Fail_zps11126780.jpg

FAIL!

Awwwww :-*

I despised the melee in AVP 2010, gearbox made it even worse.
According to this game, a chimpanzee would have no problems ripping an alien a new one. Deadliest species my ass, not to mention the perfect organism. Yay a glowing sniper, nailed the perfection, genius!
I wouldn't have a problem with melee if it would always end gruesomely for the marine. Also notice how miniscule the groped alien head is.
They obviously didnt remember what Parker tried to do, and look what happened to him.

Pred fanboys are probably going to eat this all up....
Yeah, no kidding. This is ridiculously STUPID. >:(

...and do we honestly need any more proof the Aliens are too f***ing small in A:CM. I mean COME ON. For f***'s sake, GBX... shame on you.

The Alien smoke screen skill is just plain dumb. From a gameplay stand point, I guess it kinda makes sense, but we're talking about Aliens here. It's absurd. There are better ways to do this without compromising the Alien mythos.

Now, ACID SPIT should've been a skill. Not some new glow-in-the-dark, "Hey! I'm over here! Shoot me!" Alien class. *face palm*

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: reecebomb on Feb 01, 2013, 09:52:02 AM

According to this game, a chimpanzee would have no problems ripping an alien a new one. Deadliest species my ass, not to mention the perfect organism. Yay a glowing sniper, nailed the perfection, genius!
I wouldn't have a problem with melee if it would always end gruesomely for the marine.
This.

ScardyFox

Never say no to Panda!

The gameplay/story must be godlike to compensate the graphics/animations/technology.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 01, 2013, 04:19:29 PM

Why?

I do agree that 7 billions people should have watch avp-requiem to say it sucks.
That way, we would have get an even worse sequel with giant dinosaurs aliens but we would all be happy because we could all judge that this movie sucks because we all saw it.

::)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 01, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Why?

I do agree that 7 billions people should have watch avp-requiem to say it sucks.
That way, we would have get an even worse sequel with giant dinosaurs aliens but we would all be happy because we could all judge that this movie sucks because we all saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfAm38GPsGw#

Kalawaki

Kalawaki

Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 01, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Why?

Thank you for agreeing that judgement is best reserved until after you actually know what you're talking about.  ♥

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed